Raves are the best place for us truecels.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature

Just look at this shit, rave I was at last month. You can barely see a thing. It's just lights, smoke and drugs.

Looks don't matter when you can't even see shit. And when you do see shit, you are heavily hallucinating because of all the fucking drugs you are doing.
Nothing you do see is even real.

Adjust to your physical circumstances, when you are ugly as fuck, you need to move in the shadows, or go raving.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Allornothing, apocalypse and 11 others
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, tombradylover, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Idk a lot of normies and big boobed women with nipple piercings go

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Raving is lifefuel for oldcels. Only part of night-life where I don't feel out of place as a 27yo nonNT truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
Idk a lot of normies and big boobed women with nipple piercings go
It's amazing, exactly because you don't care to look at women or their bullshit.

U think you care about what normies or women are doing when you have drugs running through your veins and this music+lightshow in front of you?

NOPE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximilian, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 20399
It's amazing, exactly because you don't care to look at women or their bullshit.

View attachment 2381307

U think you care about what normies or women are doing when you have drugs running through your veins and this music+lightshow in front of you?

NOPE.
Too many flashing lights plus brain flashing from drugs = seizure and death for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
What is a good drug to lower inhibiton, improve your mood and such, but is not a major looksmin?

• +1
Too many flashing lights plus brain flashing from drugs = seizure and death for me
You and me on drugs:
Dilated-Pupils-and-Drug-Abuse.jpg

sunglasses are your savior.
maxresdefault.jpg

dance-kid.gif

Keep mogging

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
what is the chance in % of hooking up with a girl on rave as dripmaxxed mtn?
edit: also you cant call yourself truecel bhai you know thats not true, such titles are reserved for people like thecel for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Over for high inhib sobercels

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Tfw @thecel gigamogs you
he mogs me tbh :( sorry @thecel I didnt want to be mean I just used you as an example you have a great personality I think (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24444
he mogs me tbh :( sorry @thecel I didnt want to be mean I just used you as an example you have a great personality I think (y)
No I meant @thecel gigamogs me

• Hmm...
Reactions: autismmaxxer
edit: also you cant call yourself truecel bhai you know thats not true, such titles are reserved for people like thecel for example
Did you get rated as MTN by .org hindus?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 24444
Did you get rated as MTN by .org hindus?
no I rated myself I dont trust this place with my pictures, I am sure if I asked for rating the only thing I would receive are a lot pizzas mailed to my address :p

no I rated myself I dont trust this place with my pictures, I am sure if I asked for rating the only thing I would receive are a lot pizzas mailed to my address :p
Konec in that case.

• Hmm...
Weirdass question. You don't care about hooking up when you enjoy yourself.

but the odds are probably higher than in regular nightlife.

Oke, I am just incel then.

• Love it
raves seem fun but they're a UK thing right? not sure if there are any where I am

what do you take before going?

raves seem fun but they're a UK thing right? not sure if there are any where I am

what do you take before going?
idk im dutch.

i take mephedrone/ketamine/cocaine/mdma/2-cb during raves usually

View attachment 2381291

Just look at this shit, rave I was at last month. You can barely see a thing. It's just lights, smoke and drugs.

Looks don't matter when you can't even see shit. And when you do see shit, you are heavily hallucinating because of all the fucking drugs you are doing.

Adjust to your physical circumstances, when you are ugly as fuck, you need to move in the shadows, or go raving.
Alright invite me to your next rave.

• +1
I will be honest, there are a lot of gay guys and bi girls at raves. Kinda depressing as a single guy.

• +1
I will be honest, there are a lot of gay guys and bi girls at raves. Kinda depressing as a single guy.
When I feel depressed at raves, it's the sign to me that I need to take more drugs.
So far that's been a good solution to that issue, you stop feeling bad. But I guess it will stop working at some point.

Next big rave will be 9x9 invites at ADE in october.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
When I feel depressed at raves, it's the sign to me that I need to take more drugs.
So far that's been a good solution to that issue, you stop feeling bad. But I guess it will stop working at some point.

Next big rave will be 9x9 invites at ADE in october.

I saw green velvet last saturday, and he was one of my favorite house djs. I really don’t feel it at clubs anymore tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian and MoggerGaston

I saw green velvet last saturday, and he was one of my favorite house djs. I really don’t feel it at clubs anymore tbh.

Yeah I think I am slowly starting to get what you mean, you are just a couple of months ahead of me tbh. It's still more enjoyable to me because it's somewhat new and my brain isn't totally blasted yet by the drugs. But it will get there.

I guess one needs to find new copes at that point

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
View attachment 2381291

still need to be tall lol

Kys retard

• JFL
Reactions: infini