Raw milk doesn't make you bloated

Lux

Lux

Kraken
& the stuff just feels better for your microbiome. Not to mention the nutrient content is twice as good. Ultimate looksmaxers beverage go drink it if legal where you live.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, coolguy1, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
HA HA HA ! you get it! raw milk is good for Human meat salvination??

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
it's actually trytophan that makes you bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Dainslief and Lux
tfw no raw horse milk

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Lux
can u get covid from it

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
& the stuff just feels better for your microbiome. Not to mention the nutrient content is twice as good. Ultimate looksmaxers beverage go drink it if legal where you live.
it's actually trytophan that makes you bloated
you are extremely retarded

raw milk contins lactose which cannot be broken down my lactose intolerant people so the lactose ends up being eaten by bad bacteria in the gut that produce gas and thus bloating

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
you are extremely retarded

raw milk contins lactose which cannot be broken down my lactose intolerant people so the lactose ends up being eaten by bad bacteria in the gut that produce gas and thus bloating
where in my goddamn response every bring up lactose intolerance, you stupid piece of shit sandnigger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
where in my goddamn response every bring up lactose intolerance, you stupid piece of shit sandnigger?
how else you gonna be bloated by milk stupid low iq nigger ?

I only drink raw milk from the moment I started walking. I have never noticed any negative consequences.
But I can't drink milk from the store at all, for me it's like water with something shitty.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
When it's cold it does make me bloated sometimes. It's better to leave it outside the fridge for atleast a few hours before drinking it.

unrelated to milk, but did anyone else have success with dandelion root other than larsanova for bloating?

I like it aswell but I can’t tolerate lactose so I buy lactose free

unrelated to milk, but did anyone else have success with dandelion root other than larsanova for bloating?
Cardio bro every morning helps a lot I used to do it for 1 week 30min in the mornin
If you want I can send you the bbc workout

doesnt it have high fats? wont make you bloated but it will make you fat

Cardio bro every morning helps a lot I used to do it for 1 week 30min in the mornin
If you want I can send you the bbc workout
sure send it over