Raw vs Pasteurized

lmm10

lmm10

Iron
Introduction
In this post I will be telling you how to get the absolute MOST out of what you eat in terms of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Raw versus pasteurized, cooked vs uncooked, ect.

Raw vs. Pasteurized (Milk)
The first thing we'll be covering is the difference between these two, pasteurization is the act of heating food liquid to a high heat, and then cooling. Not to be mistaken, some raw items are heated as well, but not to a degree equal of pasteurization due to theoretical health benefits. Raw items such as raw milk, aren't widely available due to issues with mass-production and shelf life. As well, theres a higher risk of it going bad and hard to keep safe on a industrial level. In most states in the US, raw milk is illegal for reasons stated above, but sometimes available for pet use, but sometimes its just totally illegal.
IMG 4712

Raw milk legality in each state

Benefits and Risks (Milk)
There are QUITE alot of risks to drinking raw vs. pasteurized, but it doesn't provide all that many benefits. Although being full of lots of good bacteria and healthy fats, there is a risk of contracting fatal diseases including E. coli, or bird flu. Now, you could go ahead and drink it but, there are plenty of other sources for a healthy gut without risking your life.

Uncooked vs. Cooked (Animal Products)
Theres been an influx of people eating raw meat, drinking raw milk, eating raw eggs, while drinking raw milk has benefits, uncooked eggs and uncooked meat are just for lazy people. Uncooked meat have no proven benefit over cooked meat, and eggs have been shown to absorb 40% less nutrients while uncooked. The whole reason humans were able to evolve our brains so well is that our body didn't have to focus on digesting raw meat, and with fire half the work was already done for us leading to exponential mental growth, I am not a jew trying mislead you and I myself have bought raw milk before. The study to the egg thing is here.
IMG 4713

As shown, the digestibility was 40% more when cooked vs uncooked.

Other Notes: Buy everything grass-fed, grass-finished, and organic. Don't eat raw meat, especially raw pork. Also, you can eat eggs raw, you're just going to get lackluster protein intake, and why would you not want to eat more beef fat or butter with your eggs. Also, done on an Iphone if the format is fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, vampmaxxer, truecel12 and 1 other person
is this enough stimulation guys

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
surprisingly good post from somebody who joined 2 days ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BPMKNO and lmm10
Introduction
In this post I will be telling you how to get the absolute MOST out of what you eat in terms of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Raw versus pasteurized, cooked vs uncooked, ect.

Raw vs. Pasteurized (Milk)
The first thing we'll be covering is the difference between these two, pasteurization is the act of heating food liquid to a high heat, and then cooling. Not to be mistaken, some raw items are heated as well, but not to a degree equal of pasteurization due to theoretical health benefits. Raw items such as raw milk, aren't widely available due to issues with mass-production and shelf life. As well, theres a higher risk of it going bad and hard to keep safe on a industrial level. In most states in the US, raw milk is illegal for reasons stated above, but sometimes available for pet use, but sometimes its just totally illegal.View attachment 3021039
Raw milk legality in each state

Benefits and Risks (Milk)
There are QUITE alot of risks to drinking raw vs. pasteurized, but it doesn't provide all that many benefits. Although being full of lots of good bacteria and healthy fats, there is a risk of contracting fatal diseases including E. coli, or bird flu. Now, you could go ahead and drink it but, there are plenty of other sources for a healthy gut without risking your life.

Uncooked vs. Cooked (Animal Products)
Theres been an influx of people eating raw meat, drinking raw milk, eating raw eggs, while drinking raw milk has benefits, uncooked eggs and uncooked meat are just for lazy people. Uncooked meat have no proven benefit over cooked meat, and eggs have been shown to absorb 40% less nutrients while uncooked. The whole reason humans were able to evolve our brains so well is that our body didn't have to focus on digesting raw meat, and with fire half the work was already done for us leading to exponential mental growth, I am not a jew trying mislead you and I myself have bought raw milk before. The study to the egg thing is here.
View attachment 3021044

As shown, the digestibility was 40% more when cooked vs uncooked.

Other Notes: Buy everything grass-fed, grass-finished, and organic. Don't eat raw meat, especially raw pork. Also, you can eat eggs raw, you're just going to get lackluster protein intake, and why would you not want to eat more beef fat or butter with your eggs. Also, done on an Iphone if the format is fucked.
bros never watched aajonus vonderplanitz:forcedsmile:

bros never watched aajonus vonderplanitz:forcedsmile:
raw meat tastes horrible for very little benefit and this guy was just someone who had some a LOT of nutrient deficiencys and started eating healthier

Last edited:
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CHATGPTMAXXED SHIT

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CHATGPTMAXXED SHIT
JUST CAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING RETARD AND CAN FUCKING UNDERSRAND SHIT DOESNT MEAN CHAT GPT THIS SHIT TAKES LIKE TWENTY MINUTES

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Mr2chef