rawmilk height increase (evening height barefoot)

SLAY/NTs

SLAY/NTs

future dravidian beach slayer
173 to 175 in about 3 weeks of raw milk
age just turned 16

gonna start stretches again to maximise my growth, FUCK IT HAS BEGUN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, ominion, heyheyheybro22 and 9 others
Stopped reading at 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucon, 6milfucksnotgiven, groidpilled and 12 others
pretty sure it was becuase ur still growing since ur a teenager
but good luck

• +1
Reactions: aber
yeah bro just drink raw milk it wasnt puberty!!!

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
age just turned 16

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID YOU NEED HGH HERES A FUCK YOU

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
does this pajeet really think raw milk gets you 5 cm jfl

does this pajeet really think raw milk gets you 5 cm jfl
maybe its cause i have superior hormones cause my dad was a state level athlete and my mum was briefly a model so yea maybe that but whatever it is idc im growing and thats all i care

maybe its cause i have superior hormones cause my dad was a state level athlete and my mum was briefly a model so yea maybe that but whatever it is idc im growing and thats all i care
your growing because its called puberty now dont try to force your self 12 galleon of raw milk just because you went up 2 cm

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
your growing because its called puberty now dont try to force your self 12 galleon of raw milk just because you went up 2 cm
i drink about 550ml to a litre a day

• +1
Reactions: aber
JFL at delusion level

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6milfucksnotgiven, mfk, aber and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
If 16 is still puberty why TF does everyone run their mouths saying at 16 ur done growing...like what the hell?
you can still grow a few inches at 16
after 18 its over

i drink about 550ml to a litre a day
WONT DO SHIT...I did twice has much at 16, I even slept alot, did hops and only grew like 5cm in a yr not 3 week. Uprobably trolling

If 16 is still puberty why TF does everyone run their mouths saying at 16 ur done growing...like what the hell?
never said that and its not true that you stop at 16 jfl

you can still grow a few inches at 16
after 18 its over
thats cope...cus at 18 we'll be saying naw 19's the limit and so on. Growth doesn't just stop abrutly at 18 like some button :forcedsmile:. Some stop at like late 16, some late 17, some late 18 and some further. 18 isn't the HOLY DEADLINE...ur bones jus stop.

never said that and its not true that you stop at 16 jfl
I never said u said it (no offence) and yeah I'm so angry and confused at all the "if ur 16+ growth is impossible unless LL or shooting hgh"

WONT DO SHIT...I did twice has much at 16, I even slept alot, did hops and only grew like 5cm in a yr not 3 week. Uprobably trolling
5cm in a year is good. pretty sure im done for since my wrist plate seems to be closed (16.) absolute ropefuel.. :feelswhy:

5cm in a year is good. pretty sure im done for since my wrist plate seems to be closed (16.) absolute ropefuel.. :feelswhy:
u'll still got some time to grow....stop with the whole plates are closed it's over HEIGHTMAX

I'm only 5'8 :hnghn: and I'm 17

• +1
Reactions: xyl
u'll still got some time to grow....stop with the whole plates are closed it's over HEIGHTMAX
no nigga not everyone is that lucky, if my wrist plates look closed then it might be over already and nothing lefft to do

no nigga not everyone is that lucky, if my wrist plates look closed then it might be over already and nothing lefft to do
better try than do nothing....u got nothing to lose?

LMAO, somebodys upset at his subhuman genetics its okay buddy maybe you can catch 6'5 chads cum and suck it up after hes finished. :lul::lul::lul:
Who Tf are u? :forcedsmile:

being 16 with 175 probably means you never reach 180 (5'11). you will reach 5'10 at best

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Fawk this height maxxing I'm insecure nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
5'8 ain't aint a manlet dumbass and I'm still a teenager
bro ur 17 stop with ur cope, 5'8 nowadays is considered manlet especially for zoomers unless you live in a shitworld country if you do stay there unless you want to get mogged into oblivion.

i had a early onset of puberty and my tanner factor is almost complete
HOWW NIGGA I HAVENT FUCKING GROW BRO AND MY PREDICTION HEIGHT IS 5'10 AND IM 5'8 FUCCCO:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
bro ur 17 stop with ur cope, 5'8 nowadays is considered manlet especially for zoomers unless you live in a shitworld country if you do stay there unless you want to get mogged into oblivion.
jfl avg is 5'8 for zoomers

ur probably lower than that running ur stupid ahh mouth on this forum...go watch ur 12 yr old big bang theory in peace fag no one asked for u 2 cent opinion

cuz most males start puberty at ~11 which means they're done growing by 16-17.
But it isnt uncommon to grow after 16 aswell.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
cuz most males start puberty at ~11 which means they're done growing by 16-17.
But it isnt uncommon to grow after 16 aswell.
true...if ur a late bloomer growth will continue

• +1
Reactions: TheTD7
thats cus your on tiktok all day, and yes im bias cus im short but i have a 6 foot brother and im at eye level next to him.

age just turned 16

Nice broscience

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
Stretching isn’t gonna do anything for height (unless you have a shit posture) and is a waste of time. Raw milk can be good for height growth since it has growth hormones in it.

thats cus your on tiktok all day, and yes im bias cus im short but i have a 6 foot brother and im at eye level next to him.
? shut up little nigga

176 now @FaceandBBC @kalluss @God-himself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: entrytrash, kalluss and FaceandBBC