TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
@Razeb IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST AND A MEMBER OF THE KKK

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Razeb and rand anon
@Razeb IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST AND A MEMBER OF THE KKK
How?!

WTF?

I never said anything like that. You're just calling white people POC to feel about yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, rand anon and Deleted member 24507
"TEE HEE SHE IS JUST A WHITE GIRL PRETTY PRIVILEGED PRINCESS"

"TEE HEE TEE HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEEE"

How?!

WTF?

I never said anything like that. You're just calling white people POC to feel about yourself.
"TEE HEE SHE IS JUST A WHITE GIRL PRETTY PRIVILEGED PRINCESS"

"TEE HEE TEE HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEEE"
SHE IS A FUCKING POC BECAUSE HALF OF HER FUCKING ANCESTRY IS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE.

SHE IS A FUCKING POC BECAUSE HALF OF HER FUCKING ANCESTRY IS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE.
Not how it works. You can't be a POC if you are literally white lmao

Based. Same. Heil Hitler.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Gengar and Razeb
Not how it works. You can't be a POC if you are literally white lmao
SHE IS NOT LITERALLY WHITE, HALF OF HER FUCKING DNA IS FROM THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT. YOU FUCKING NAZI WHO WANTS TO CLAIM GOOD THINGS AS WHITE AND BAD THINGS AS "DEATHNIC".

SHE IS NOT LITERALLY WHITE, HALF OF HER FUCKING DNA IS FROM THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT. YOU FUCKING NAZI WHO WANTS TO CLAIM GOOD THINGS AS WHITE AND BAD THINGS AS "DEATHNIC".
Still Aryan.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, rand anon, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
i agree with @Xangsane that woman is a poc

even if someone is 1% shitskin, that makes them at least 80% shitskin in my books, so yeah half makes her like atleast 400% shitskin or something.

Again, genotype=/=phenotype. She passes fully as a Euro Med. I have seen many Porto/Spanish/Italian/Greek girls look like her here in Southern Ontario.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Us shitskins don’t accept mutts. She’s either white or a mutt.

Good. We live in the white man’s land, we must follow his rules.
If you go to white countries and are non white you should be grateful.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I agree. We are here because the white man hasn’t started a rebellion against us. We are heavily outnumbered. They could easily get rid of us all if they wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Good. We live in the white man’s land, we must follow his rules.
The only land which befits all truecels is the grave

I don't think will we find peace as long as we are on earth. Our true place is no man's land.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I agree. We are here because the white man hasn’t started a rebellion against us. We are heavily outnumbered. They could easily get rid of us all if they wanted to.
True. @Xangsane hates white people so much but he continues to live in their countries. Why not move back to his arab shithole?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gengar
True. @Xangsane hates white people so much but he continues to live in their countries. Why not move back to his arab shithole?
Exactly. He should show some appreciation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
The earth belongs to Allah. We will establish Islam all over the earth.

If you accept Islam, your race won't matter, you will be our brother in faith. But if you refuse, your race won't help you. You will be a 2nd class citizen in your ancestors homeland.

By the permission of Allah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 21661
The earth belongs to Allah. We will establish Islam all over the earth.

If you accept Islam, your race won't matter, you will be our brother in faith. But if you refuse, your race won't help you. You will be a 2nd class citizen in your ancestors homeland.

By the permission of Allah
Lol arabs view pakis as subuhmans. They're racist af. Islam alliance would never work.

• So Sad
Lol arabs view pakis as subuhmans. They're racist af. Islam alliance would never work.
Doesn't matter. Arab and Pakistani Islamists will either imprison or kill those who sabotage our movement.

We will all unite under the banner of Islam and kill anyone who opposes us

• Woah
I LOVE MY MOTHER.

• Love it
@apemaxxed

You haven't seen Islamists of all nations and colors working together to kill kafirs

You will see it once we reach your home and force you to convert to Islam or pay Jiyza

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, rand anon and Deleted member 21661
Consider injecting some t or fixing your brain chemistry, most whites irl don't care and some are even surprisingly self hating.

i agree with @Xangsane that woman is a poc

even if someone is 1% shitskin, that makes them at least 80% shitskin in my books, so yeah half makes her like atleast 400% shitskin or something.
Shut up cracker.

seethe shitskin
I'm a light ethnic niggerfaggot. I'll fucking split your head open weak faggot
20230624 093814

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
random incel indian deathnic having an autistic meltdown over a joke.
Shut up whyboi keep up with the bantz, also I'm literally not indian lmao, I look robust gook/turanid.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
im an anglo supremacist. even other whites are below me.

So still deathnic incel then
Not recessed, don't have shitskin/bug eyes/big nose, and I have mixed asian pheno, I'l work with that.

I swear it's a fucking shame these pajeets worship white people. I legit hide my background when I come across these people and don't forget want to interact with them.

I can understand lighter skin but white people = white skin + light eyes is disgusting! 🤢