RE: truecel trait: girls get angry at you

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
If you are a truecel, nothing will blackpill you more than simply being around women.

For example: I was at the bank the other day, and the female clerk was happy and courteous with every other clients ahead of me. They were all relatively attractive or at least normie tier. Then I walk up...

She gives a subtle disgusted scowl and her eyes dart around my face, as if looking at a monument to how ugly something can be. Through her micro expressions I could tell she was uncomfortable. She kind of looks over to another female clerk one booth over and they make eye contact, like some kind of girl code saying "look at this genetic trash, HOW DARE HE COME IN OUR PRESENCE!!!".

She then looked downwards and finished our transaction without looking up at me again. Her tone changed and she seemed irritated that she must deal with me. As I left, I turned back and I could see those two foids looking back at me and smirking at my sub humanity.

This is what we got to live with every day. Us truecels are simply not meant for this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bassfreak, Alt Number 3, Short Ugly and Brown and 10 others
I am leaving humanity behind.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
trueel trait

If you are a truecel, nothing will blackpill you more than simply being around women.

For example: I was at the bank the other day, and the female clerk was happy and courteous with every other client ahead of me. They were all relatively attractive or at least normie tier. Then I walk up...

She gives a subtle disgusted scowl and her eyes dart around my face, as if looking at a monument to how ugly something can be. Through her micro expressions I could tell she was uncomfortable. She kind of looks over to another female clerk one booth over and they make eye contact, like some kind of girl code saying "look at this genetic trash, HOW DARE HE COME IN OUR PRESENCE!!!".

She then looked down kind of and finished our transaction without looking up at me again. Her tone changed and she seemed irritated that she must deal with me. As I left, I turned back and I could see those two foids looking back at me and smirking at my sub humanity.

This is what we got to live with every day. Us truecels are simply not meant for this world.
If you were truly desfigured they would have pitty of you so you are not that bad you are just ugly...

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am leaving humanity behind.

I will soon be joining you, friend. Not much reason to stay here for us Truecels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you seem like you either overthink everything or you have a mean look, dirty clothes or smell i doubt that it was because of your looks

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
you seem like you either overthink everything or you have a mean look, dirty clothes or smell i doubt that it was because of your looks

My face is 3/10. I have a recessed chin. I have acne scars all over my cheeks. I'm mixed race. And I'm a manlet. It was DEFINITELY because of my looks.

I'm the embodiment of the incel triad:

______Face
_Race ▲ _Height

I look very vaguely like Mexican Andy, just a lot less fat.

Last edited:
and u seem like a normie. most people cant imagine what a truecel has to go through on a daily basis. its like when women think they are opressed and men have too much power; their concept of reality is so fucked because they only look at the world from their own eyes

this is why the blackpill is so interesting; its not only about looks theory, but it opens up your eyes and you are gonna see a whole different world

@6'4 looksmaxxxer i love you dude you always feed me emojis. No emojis for me imagining you heightmogging me irl tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2486 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@6'4 looksmaxxxer i love you dude you always feed me emojis. No emojis for me imagining you heightmogging me irl tho.
You're my bro boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685

For example: I was at the bank the other day, and the female clerk was happy and courteous with every other clients ahead of me. They were all relatively attractive or at least normie tier. Then I walk up...

She then looked downwards and finished our transaction without looking up at me again. Her tone changed and she seemed irritated that she must deal with me. As I left, I turned back and I could see those two foids looking back at me and smirking at my sub humanity.

Why did they ban you from .co? Jfl fakecels over there posting shit about loli 2d waifus and here we are, fucking truecels, exiled from our homeland.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Why did they ban you from .co? Jfl fakecels over there posting shit about loli 2d waifus and here we are, fucking truecels, exiled from our homeland.

Wish I could go back there...

Ouch..m

and u seem like a normie. most people cant imagine what a truecel has to go through on a daily basis. its like when women think they are opressed and men have too much power; their concept of reality is so fucked because they only look at the world from their own eyes

this is why the blackpill is so interesting; its not only about looks theory, but it opens up your eyes and you are gonna see a whole different world
he's probably a normie facially, yes

but as we said the incel triad ISNT just looks, its looks height, and race

so if he's like a 5/10 in looks, but lets say he's 5foot6 which is a 3/10 I'm height and he's Indian which is a 1/10 in race then...

his overall rating is 3/10, I consider anything below a 4 SMV to be a truecel, soon the standards will go up with hypergamy and SUB5 SMV will be truecel tier jfl

over for many men :feelsbadman: