Reached 16% bodyfat

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Getting slightly leaner, hovering around 16% bodyfat right now. Trying to get to 9%.

Attachments

• IMG_7520.png
    IMG_7520.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 25743 and Mosh12
this nigga still eating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, PseudoMaxxer and Ahura
you are posting same pictures every day every month and you look the same

stop eating
I was 18/19% before, now i am around 15/16%. So i indeed stopped eating. I know for a fact that your physique and frame doesnt come close to this, so stop the cope.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I was 18/19% before, now i am around 15/16%. So i indeed stopped eating. I know for a fact that your physique and frame doesnt come close to this, so stop the cope.
you are not 15% bodyfat + also your frame and phisique are average at best i dont know wht is blud yapping about lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Deleted member 30679 and VenatorLuparius
you are not 15% bodyfat + also your frame and phisique are average at best i dont know wht is blud yapping about lmfao
Show yours

This is like 20%+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Deleted member 30679 and VenatorLuparius
This is like 20%+
You’re one of the worst users on this forum. Lacking knowledge in almost every topic and trying to drag people down into your nihilistic point of view. I do have a bit of loose skin on my lower abs. So its more like 16%, not 20+%, 20% is fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23558
fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
You’re one of the worst users on this forum. Lacking knowledge in almost every topic and trying to drag people down into your nihilistic point of view. I do have a bit of loose skin on my lower abs. So it’s more like 16%, not 20+%, 20% is fat.
All I know is all your opinions are shit so I’m not surprised by this one. You overrate every user here to cope with your subhumaniry.

Honestly kys little autistic freak not listening to people who know better. You’re fat. Just put the fork down and stop arguing with me fatty.

• JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
People who always post this kinds comments never post their physique. I know for a fact that you guys look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
People who always post this kinds comments never post their physique. I know for a fact that you guys look like shit.
You posted a pic where you look like shit. That flawed cope argument won’t work here bud. Just dox yourself bro.

Autists have no common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
U wont get to 9% let alone sustain it. Get 15% first jfl

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
All I know is all your opinions are shit so I’m not surprised by this one. You overrate every user here to cope with your subhumaniry.

Honestly kys little autistic freak not listening to people who know better. You’re fat. Just put the fork down and stop arguing with me fatty.
“You overrate other people”. Name one person i overrated. I rarely rate. You don’t know what you talking about. Low iq cel. Always on this forum to rate other people, but never posts a physique or face pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Allornothing
You posted a pic where you look like shit. That flawed cope argument won’t work here bud. Just dox yourself bro.

Autists have no common sense
And who are you to tell me that I’m an aspie? Show me the picture where i lookee like shit, i wait.

Whats interesting with blackpill communities is they always tend to overestimate their bf% higher than it is. On redpill or fitness communities they say its lower than it is.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
“You overrate other people”. Name one person i overrated. I rarely rate. You don’t know what you talking about. Low iq cel. Always on this forum to rate other people, but never posts a physique or face pic.
That’s a typical response for a little butthurt autist with a kiddie mind who doesn’t want to be wrong. “Why don’t you post your face bro”. Yawn inducing.

How did you come up ur 15% btw?

Whats interesting with blackpill communities is they always tend to overestimate their bf% higher than it is. On redpill or fitness communities they say it’s lower than it is.
All I know is op looks like me when I was a fat fuck once.

Shit reading comprehension too. The pic you posted in this thread will do (like I said).
Post your subhuman frame, height and physique. Bet you wont do it hahahaah. Kys idiot

All I know is op looks like me when I was a fat fuck once.
He is not 16%, but not 20% either imo, id say around 18% range. His legs are leaner than his upper body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Allornothing
Post your subhuman frame, height and physique. Bet you wont do it hahahaah. Kys idiot
Shit reading comprehension x2.

It’s funny looking at this cesspit now. The recent greycels are just shockingly bad users.

He is not 16%, but not 20% either imo, id say around 18% range. His legs are leaner than his upper body
Yeah all his fat is stored in his torso tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Yeah all his fat is stored in his torso tbh
Loose skin is not fat you retard. I swear to god you are autistic asf. Still mog u to suicide you subhuman nihilist.

Loose skin is not fat you retard. I swear to god you are autistic asf. Still mog u to suicide you subhuman nihilist.
You being fat doesn’t make me a nihilist.

Average iq here is on life support.

Whats interesting with blackpill communities is they always tend to overestimate their bf% higher than it is. On redpill or fitness communities they say its lower than it is.
I do agree with this. It’s a coping mechanism for fat fucks who think they are leaner than they actually are. They always tell 20% fatties that they are 12%, because they themselves are 30%+.

You being fat doesn’t make me a nihilist.

Average iq here is on life support.
I don’t argue with children. Calling me a brainlet when you are the one is ridiculous beyond comprehension.

I do agree with this. It’s a coping mechanism for fat fucks who think they are leaner than they actually are. They always tell 20% fatties that they are 12%, because they themselves are 30%+.
I was guessed at 14% at reddit when in reality i was 20% jfl
bluepilled fags always tell u what u want to hear not what u need to hear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and moreroidsmoredates

Autists have no common sense.
Why do you even bother to help this loser,he is autistic also , he said in another post he posted this picture at story

Why do you even bother to help this loser,he is autistic also , he said in another post he posted this picture at story
Almost everyone on this forum is autistic.

• JFL
Thats 16% anyone who says otherwise is mentally retarded lol
@Allornothing @shieldzz @lowiqNormie @zDadun @Dystopian

Why did u actually tag us as if his opinion is relevant and correct?
Most of you guys don’t know what you are talking about. Atleast you know a bit more than @Allornothing. One of the most pessimistic and nihilistic individuals on this forum. Everything that provides optimism and hope, will be seen by him as “cope”, because it goes against his ideology.

Doesn't look 16 percent

Most of you guys don’t know what you are talking about. Atleast you know a bit more than @Allornothing. One of the most pessimistic and nihilistic individuals on this forum. Everything that provides optimism and hope, will be seen by him as “cope”, because it goes against his ideology.
Then why did u post if u already know the answer? Like what the fuck is the point of the post may i ask?

Most things that are optimistic are just cope when it comes to looks since they're very hard to change.

That's common sense I think, though common sense isn't very common clearly.

Most things that are optimistic are just cope when it comes to looks since they're very hard to change.

That's common sense I think, though common sense isn't very common clearly.
Also this silly little argument started because you got offended by being fat. Being told you're fat would be good news for any actual looksmaxer since their face would have more potential to change before reaching dangerous body fat levels.

You, the insecure little autist, takes it personally and tries to insult me as if I don't know better in every respect.

• +1
Also this silly little argument started because you got offended by being fat. Being told you're fat would be good news for any actual looksmaxer since their face would have more potential to change before reaching dangerous body fat levels.

You, the insecure little autist, takes it personally and tries to insult me as if I don't know better in every respect.
Nah my face would not improve much i think. My jawline is still not angular and defined, i have NASALABIOL folds and non prominent cheekbones.