React tier list

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
1. :lul: JFL. The classic react to some funny shit, mandatory on a forum
2. :love: Love it. Basically a super +1 when you REALLY like a post. Everyone loves to receive one in their inbox
3. (y) +1. The meat and potatoes of any social website. Clear and simple.
4. :cry: So sad. Allows for a (all be it minor) sign of empathy on this often toxic website
5. :rage: WTF. Very underrated since people want to act like nothing here fazes them to maintain their nonchalant aura. Bit boomery however
6. :sick: Disgust. Very situational and ends up being used as a substitute for WTF or a "i dont like this post"
7. :oops: Woah. Honestly pretty unnecessary since anything that incites suprise usually also incites another emotion that better fits your reaction.
8. :unsure: Hmm... Often used by estrogenic, passive-agressive users to indicate "i dont like this post". Very vague and completely useless.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elcrusader, skkrrrtcantdo, tombradylover and 6 others
I wanna feel a jb from the inside FUCK like an animal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and alurmo
i use the "hmm" react when i don't feel like responding jfl
cant be bothered to agree but cant be bothered to leave a jfl react without elaborating

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Costcosuperstore and noonespecial
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and T50 Demon
I want 16yo sex (legal in country)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek and DarkAscender
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
1. :lul: JFL. The classic react to some funny shit, mandatory on a forum
2. :love: Love it. Basically a super +1 when you REALLY like a post. Everyone loves to receive one in their inbox
3. (y) +1. The meat and potatoes of any social website. Clear and simple.
4. :cry: So sad. Allows for a (all be it minor) sign of empathy on this often toxic website
5. :rage: WTF. Very underrated since people want to act like nothing here fazes them to maintain their nonchalant aura. Bit boomery however
6. :sick: Disgust. Very situational and ends up being used as a substitute for WTF or a "i dont like this post"
7. :oops: Woah. Honestly pretty unnecessary since anything that incites suprise usually also incites another emotion that better fits your reaction.
8. :unsure: Hmm... Often used by estrogenic, passive-agressive users to indicate "i dont like this post". Very vague and completely useless.
😍

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon
i use the "hmm" react when i don't feel like responding jfl
cant be bothered to agree but cant be bothered to leave a jfl react without elaborating
high E, just respond with that "This user is Indian" stamp or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo

Attachments

• IMG_4515.gif
    IMG_4515.gif
    169.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back