Reaction Ratio Meanings

slime

slime

Just another man.
Ratios below .5 mean you need to try harder.

Ratios around .5 mean you are a poster who only reacts to content of others. You never create thus you are never appreciated.

If you have a ratio near 1 you are a very valuable poster. It means you post helpful and informative things and aren't afraid to go into detail in later posts.

Ratios around 1.5 means you are a shitposter who has hit or miss posts.

Ratios of 2 and above means you are an extremely valuable poster. You don't post much but when you do people pay attention.

I have ratio near 1 and i am not a valuable poster

whats my ratio?

Ratios below .5 mean you need to try harder.

Ratios around .5 mean you are a poster who only reacts to content of others. You never create thus you are never appreciated.

If you have a ratio near 1 you are a very valuable poster. It means you post helpful and informative things and aren't afraid to go into detail in later posts.

Ratios around 1.5 means you are a shitposter who has hit or miss posts.

Ratios of 2 and above means you are an extremely valuable poster. You don't post much but when you do people pay attention.
Where do i see the ratio??

Rate my ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
the better looking u are the better ur ratio is

• +1
Reactions: zeno
niggas who care are low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Who cares
Check my ratio jfl

Giga inel trait carin bout reatiolollxd

How is my ratio?

legit son niggas who think about whether their post will get reactions or not are low t and mentally weak as fuark. all about posting whatever the fck u want whenever the fck u want not giving an absolute rats piss over it jfl at u 2019-2020cels

i create valuable content, people dont appreciate it

maybe its trash and not valuable
but ill keep posting

half of my posts are yes something

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
half of my posts are yes something

Good job bro

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs

Good job bro

thx bro

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld