Reaction to: "This is how your woman should wait for you at home" by Crisick

ascension

ascension

Kraken

Is this a fucking joke?

tyson GIF

This man isn't satisfied with frauding his looks, he now has to fraud his FOOD too :lul:

wtf is this blud?
3637224 0EF3EB19 D329 4FB4 BDFB E0402BBC0877

Raw sliced tomatoes, with a ball of mozzarella on top. Then some bits of cabbage sprinkled on top. Nah, give this brother a Nobel prize for cookery. Absolutely incredible bhai.

JFL at this too - a bowl of cucumbers, and Avocados without even the fucking skin peeled off... But at least it's got some salad dressing on it! That makes up for it kids, stop complaining!

Nah, this gave me a fucking boner. I'm salivating, drool dropping down onto my cum-stained keyboard.

Noodles with beansprouts, covered in KETCHUP. Why did Allah bless this man with every single talent possible? @ReadBooksEveryday

How about a bowl of raw radishes everyone? Couldn't even be fucked to take the green bits off jfl. Blud was probably too busy writing up a sequel to "The Art of Fraudulence"... "The Art of Culinary Fraudulence"... coming soon!

Footage of Gordon Ramsey after seeing this sensational display of culinary talent:

@apemaxxed @banks @Masteroogway @SubHumanHere @rubberduck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, arabcelxxx, thegoat and 37 others
bro using a whole bowl for a piece of avocado

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, SubHumanHere, poopoohead and 10 others
Tagging an actual world-class chef

@Orc

surely those pics are ai generated

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere, emeraldglass and ascension
You judge him. But look man. I'm gonna trust the diet plans of a 6'4" male model MMA champion and professor before I trust some random currycel on .org
The amount of bone growth that food caused man. You're making fun of this guy?
You incels should save that. Study that. Maybe then you can be better. Then you can get girls saying things like "staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes while getting fucked by you is just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, czwarty, Deleted member 22918 and 18 others
You judge him. But look man. I'm gonna trust the diet plans of a 6'4" male model MMA champion and professor before I trust some random currycel on .org
The amount of bone growth that food caused man. You're making fun of this guy?
You incels should save that. Study that. Maybe then you can be better. Then you can get girls saying things like "staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes while getting fucked by you is just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 21661
3459351 876EEBAD 3038 41E3 A450 89460D126984

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23239 and 10 others
I wonder what beverage this might be
3637739 16944685176262

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Unseasoned whypipo munch

I can see the blandness

Assorting food around the plate + mysterious colors apparently means good food to cumskins

I wouldnt fart in the direction of this food

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Joe Rogancel and ascension

Is this a fucking joke?

tyson GIF

This man isn't satisfied with frauding his looks, he now has to fraud his FOOD too :lul:

wtf is this blud?
View attachment 2427554

Raw sliced tomatoes, with a ball of mozzarella on top. Then some bits of cabbage sprinkled on top. Nah, give this brother a Nobel prize for cookery. Absolutely incredible bhai.

View attachment 2427557

JFL at this too - a bowl of cucumbers, and Avocados without even the fucking skin peeled off... But at least it's got some salad dressing on it! That makes up for it kids, stop complaining!

View attachment 2427560

Nah, this gave me a fucking boner. I'm salivating, drool dropping down onto my cum-stained keyboard.

Noodles with beansprouts, covered in KETCHUP. Why did Allah bless this man with every single talent possible? @ReadBooksEveryday

How about a bowl of raw radishes everyone? Couldn't even be fucked to take the green bits off jfl. Blud was probably too busy writing up a sequel to "The Art of Fraudulence"... "The Art of Culinary Fraudulence"... coming soon!

View attachment 2427579

Footage of Gordon Ramsey after seeing this sensational display of culinary talent:

View attachment 2427590

LMFAO.

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere and ascension
What he wants us to believe he’s eating
9AD0EF14 A603 4062 8F50 C8FE76DBCBE0

What he’s really eating
D2887726 CFCC 4740 9DCB 4134A5F5E0E5

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, eyes, SubHumanHere and 3 others

nah fam these radishes are redder than my chlamydia-ridden, swollen testicles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah, poopoohead, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 28610 and 3 others
Wasn’t even the funniest part ngl, clicked the thread to see he said a woman was cooking this for him.
-
“I guess we’ll never know.”

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Trilogy and ascension
Wasn’t even the funniest part ngl, clicked the thread to see he said a woman was cooking this for him.
-
“I guess we’ll never know.”

Man, Crisick gives women the best sex of their lives, only to be rewarded with a plate of sliced tomato and cheese. I feel for the brother.

1691695004042 png

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere, ascension and Deleted member 29581

Is this a fucking joke?

tyson GIF

wtf is this blud?
View attachment 2427554

View attachment 2427557

View attachment 2427560

View attachment 2427579

View attachment 2427590

Caged so hard jfl, here is crisick gf legd

• JFL
rather eat 20 chicken nuggets then that tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and TUSSELEIF
All that and barely any protein, goddamn women

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ascension and poopoohead
Unseasoned whypipo munch

I can see the blandness

Assorting food around the plate + mysterious colors apparently means good food to cumskins

I wouldnt fart in the direction of this food
Healthier than covering it in spices, herbs sauces and salts to mask the taste of rotten ingredients like death Iva worldwide do

• JFL
@House Lannister

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
@Preston @TRUE_CEL Either of you curry janitors pin this shit JFLLLL

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20399

Users who are viewing this thread