Reaction to uni dorm sex haver sounds

glaruz

glaruz

Silver

Ngl boyos, this is brutal suicidefuel if it happens to you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, twojei, Chadeep and 8 others
Already happened 2 me at least my flat mates were ugly ltbs and mtbs

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, BeanletMogger and Lookologist003
Its the worst hell for incels nothing worse

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, WeiWei, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Already happened 2 me at least my flat mates were ugly ltbs and mtbs
how did you cope bruh I'm moving into a dorm soon and lets be honest I'm not slaying anything

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Lookologist003
how did you cope bruh I'm moving into a dorm soon and lets be honest I'm not slaying anything
U have to slay or watch others slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Danish_Retard, glaruz and 2 others
U have to slay or watch others slay
Fuck is the hmm react i bet you bozos never even experienced college smfh @nigtard @glaruz

Fuck is the hmm react i bet you bozos never even experienced college smfh @nigtard @glaruz
Yh obviously which is why I used the hmm reaction I got no idea how college dorms even work

A word of advice for incels, DON'T STAY IN A COLLEGE DORM. Women are in their reproductive and looks prime at that age and get laid every night. It's likely you will hear it as you're researching solutions to your recessed jaw. It will be complete suifuel, and many incels will not be able to escape this forum of Chinese / Chadnese / Chang water torture. Imagine you hear the sounds of juices being deposited in girls who pretend they are doing something on their phone to avoid eye contact with you weekly. Imagine hearing that regularly for an entire year.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, BeanletMogger and glaruz
A word of advice for incels, DON'T STAY IN A COLLEGE DORM. Women are in their reproductive and looks prime at that age and get laid every night. It's likely you will hear it as you're researching solutions to your recessed jaw. It will be complete suifuel, and many incels will not be able to escape this forum of Chinese / Chadnese / Chang water torture. Imagine you hear the sounds of juices being deposited in girls who pretend they are doing something on their phone to avoid eye contact with you weekly. Imagine hearing that regularly for an entire year.

I actually lived for 2-3 years in a uni dorm and experienced exactly this. You either slay too or get out of there ASAP (before you get brain damaged from literally being cucked). Even if that means returning to your parents (our neighbours there were loud sex havers too, so that was not an option for me either).

The watching part is brutally cucked, but made me think for a bit. Maybe fully exposing yourself to being a cuck by watching them directly might make you unphased the same way watching gore does. Or maybe it will scar you for life, dunno.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Xangsane
I actually lived for 2-3 years in a uni dorm and experienced exactly this. You either slay too or get out of there ASAP (before you get brain damaged from literally being cucked). Even if that means returning to your parents (our neighbours there were loud sex havers too, so that was not an option for me either).

The watching part is brutally cucked, but made me think for a bit. Maybe fully exposing yourself to being a cuck by watching them directly might make you unphased the same way watching gore does. Or maybe it will scar you for life, dunno.
and these aren't even chads, just bloated NTmaxed frat MTNs

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
i bet they have tons of orgies in dorms. modern degen culture

and these aren't even chads, just bloated NTmaxed frat MTNs
Had a disgusting tall emo fag on my floor fucking 2 girls (not at the same time though). Their moans echoed on the whole floor. They raced to the room while laughing and it was really loud, but allowed me to prep my headphones.

Btw, listening to music is hard to use as a cope in this situation. You need to find very specific music, that is long enough in duration and with no pauses/ ups and downs (moments where the music becomes quiet for a bit and your brain gets exposed to the moaning for a second or two). I used psy trance.

This guy was an example for just be tall and nichemaxxing theory. He had a disgusting looking long hair too. Typical alt junkie, but so were the girls.

@WeiWei @flippasav hot or nah?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and WeiWei
@WeiWei @flippasav hot or nah?
There’s been a big thread about these in the past I can’t find it. But, it’s true that it can be funny and frustrating at the same time. Just a reminder that you don’t get this experience

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro