Read about: "Wakefulness"

Start gaining knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
If you are rotting on this thread; I give some knowledge, atleast get some knowledge while rotting it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Abhorrence
@mbolo @Abhorrence @KING REIDYZ 🧠💪

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
intradesting
good thread
smarter everyday gang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
intradesting
good thread
smarter everyday gang

🧠💪

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

🧠💪
intradesting
good thread
smarter everyday gang
Get MORE SMARTERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Spreading knowledge!!!!!!!!
@DildoFaggins @mbolo @KING REIDYZ @Abhorrence @Nick.Harte @_MVP_

@dimorphism

@oldcel2002

Wakefulness is a daily recurring brain state and state of consciousness in which an individual is conscious and engages in coherent cognitive and behavioral responses to the external world.

Being awake is the opposite of being asleep, in which most external inputs to the brain are excluded from neural processing.

• +1
I did not understand a single thing please explain in 1 or 2 lines

Wakefulness is a daily recurring brain state and state of consciousness in which an individual is conscious and engages in coherent cognitive and behavioral responses to the external world.

Being awake is the opposite of being asleep, in which most external inputs to the brain are excluded from neural processing.
Wsadaaaaaaa from MIT🧠💪

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I did not understand a single thing please explain in 1 or 2 lines
Wakefulness is defined as an increased ability to stay conscious without feeling sleepy combined with a decreased need to sleep.It is contrasted with stimulation in that it does not directly increase one's energy levels above a normal baseline but instead produces feelings of a wakeful, well-rested, and alert state. If one is sleepy before using this substance, the impulse to sleep will fade, keeping one’s eyes open will become easier, and the cognitive fog of exhaustion will be reduced. However, sufficiently accumulated sleep deficiency can overpower or negate this effect in extreme cases.
Unable to define deeply in 1-2 lines

• +1
🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🥛

• +1
Wakefulness is defined as an increased ability to stay conscious without feeling sleepy combined with a decreased need to sleep.It is contrasted with stimulation in that it does not directly increase one's energy levels above a normal baseline but instead produces feelings of a wakeful, well-rested, and alert state. If one is sleepy before using this substance, the impulse to sleep will fade, keeping one’s eyes open will become easier, and the cognitive fog of exhaustion will be reduced. However, sufficiently accumulated sleep deficiency can overpower or negate this effect in extreme cases.
Unable to define deeply in 1-2 lines
Remind me to read this when I wake up

Thanks buddy boyo.Will definitely check it out.

• Love it