(READ DESCRIPTION!!!) Focus on getting rich or getting dates?

starboy_007

starboy_007

Iron

As a 18yrs old guy, should I focus exclusively on myself first and go into full monk mode and only then go out with women, or should I start now so that I have experience later on?

(I know it’s a bit difficult question to answer that’s why I’m asking, I’m about to start a business and my first goal now is to get rich, retire parents and get a girl with the same mindset as me but it’s hard to find in my age, especially in my generation)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I mean should I get rich and the best version of myself before even thinking about serious dating?

dont monk mode, being NT and being low inhib is so important
dont let scamza lie to you (fine wine pill is cope)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
start what bussiness nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Takes too long to get rich without rich parents. You’d be 30-40 by then and aged like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
BRO HAVE FUN WHILST YOU CAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Abhorrence, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Hamza.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and wayme
U
As a 18yrs old guy, should I focus exclusively on myself first and go into full monk mode and only then go out with women, or should I start now so that I have experience later on?

(I know it’s a bit difficult question to answer that’s why I’m asking, I’m about to start a business and my first goal now is to get rich, retire parents and get a girl with the same mindset as me but it’s hard to find in my age, especially in my generation)
U should focus on getting rich/ improving status but not going totally mgtow like weirdos on youtube suggest. Shouldnt go monk mode but u need to go out still to improve social skills and interact with girls to improve them. Also important in build repore with work colleagues Just follow your interest and build social connections.

• +1
Reactions: starboy_007
Go monk mode so you can build yourself into a high value man so you can betabuxx a roastie in the future after your hair and collagen have gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and wayme
dont monk mode, being NT and being low inhib is so important
dont let scamza lie to you (fine wine pill is cope)
I’m not perfect, what is NT and low inhib?

U

U should focus on getting rich/ improving status but not going totally mgtow like weirdos on youtube suggest. Shouldnt go monk mode but u need to go out still to improve social skills and interact with girls to improve them. Also important in build repore with work colleagues Just follow your interest and build social connections.
Thank you G, I appreciate your advice. I’ll make it done

Monk mode was by monkies

Do you trust monkies?

Wait till your 40 and balding
Hahahahahs you maggot

• Love it
Reactions: laaoo

Don't even think about dating seriously just grind bro I mean have fun but don't date seriously

Yeah, and why do you think that? No offense I’m really just curious. I have my vision and excited about yours