Read it!!

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
What softmax exercices are there, i already mew, thumbpull, zygopull and eyepull but idk any more exercises and well they would be good things to know, but pls answer, i had another thread with this qyestion but nobody answered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and PRIEST Sv3rige
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Gaygymmaxx
Some youtuber

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Mewing is not that cope it can be used for easy hyoid looksmax but how small is your tiny little brain to fall for thumpulling, zygopulling, eyepull? Jfl @ u

What softmax exercices are there, i already mew, thumbpull, zygopull and eyepull but idk any more exercises and well they would be good things to know, but pls answer, i had another thread with this qyestion but nobody answered
Just wanted to say I am ascending and dnrd

Mewing is not that cope it can be used for easy hyoid looksmax but how small is your tiny little brain to fall for thumpulling, zygopulling, eyepull? Jfl @ u
Thumbpulling might help, overall if youre still young, zygopulling has immidiate effects, eyepull idk i kinda enjoy doing it for some reason

Are you retarded braces work the same way using progressive stress.