Read this if you're young and getting into looksmaxxing

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Your story is not unique. And I'm not telling you this to break your heart, but to warn you.

It always starts young, that's the only way blackpill can get into you. Chances are extremely high you don't even believe half of the stuff you read. But you're drawn towards it.

It won't be fun, like I said, it feels degrading being mogged. And everyone is always mogged at any time. But it's not affecting you yet. You haven't given up hope.

But you have to understand that in a couple of months or years from now, something will click. You'll just snap. You'll realise, hey, I'm not chad, and go wild over it. You'll go in a strange place of denial. That's when it goes downhill.

What follows is a year long depression, in which the blackpill steadily feeds you lies and delusions, until you become a completely different person from you once were. You won't go outside anymore, because what does it matter if you're not chad, right?

And your brain is still in development. It might not feel like it, but let me ask you this. If you lay in bed, and close your eyes. Do you command the brain to sleep? No, you slowly slumber away, losing consciousness without being aware of it. Likewise, you're not aware of how much you're messing up your brain right now, it just happens to you while you don't even notice it.

Worst part is when you turn 18, and you've become so desensitized to blackpill media, that it doesn't even trigger you anymore. You realise that the 18 year old subhumans you were once laughing at, those weirdo's, yeah that's you now. And all because you couldn't accept that there are some things you'd be better off staying away from.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, SidharthTheSlayer, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Bimp bomp bump

im only here for the adonis shitposts tbh, i know all it takes to get laid is to be average height and average looking

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, carouselenjoyer, greywind and 2 others
im only here for the adonis shitposts tbh, i know all it takes to get laid is to be average height and average looking
That may be true but there's a probability that this is only a lie you tell yourself to keep you in this place

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
That may be true but there's a probability that this is only a lie you tell yourself to keep you in this place
maybe, i would not be on here if i was 100% NT, so far i'm only 85% NT, so i'm working towards that.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
maybe, i would not be on here if i was 100% NT, so far i'm only 85% NT, so i'm working towards that.
You can do this. But get out of here before you end up like one of us autists who rot here all day

• +1
not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
JFL if u can’t get laid in 2024

• So Sad
  • +1
Don't bother reading lol, this post doesn't affect you anyway. You're already long gone.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

y

I’m in the coping but can’t cope phase rn:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Is brain already developed at 20 yo?

blackpill steadily feeds you doses of reality until you become a completely different person from you once were. You won't go outside anymore, because what does it matter if you're not chad, right?
Exactly what is happening to me right now

• JFL