Read this

badromance

badromance

Banned
@FatmanO have you read it ?
@Nibba read this boyo,what do you think about it ?
''Anyways.. back to my pitiful former life.
I have no pictures of myself from a time period stretching from high school to my late 20’s, save for some randoms others might have taken of me. I have no memories or recollections of my time in high school. I have no stories of parties, girlfriends or wild flings. It’s a time period i wiped from my mind, much like PTSD. The only way i can recall it is if i sit down and think really hard about it. I rarely do because i don’t like feeling like shit for the hell of it.''
THIS IS ME.

4380 days without being validated as a sexual being.
4380 days without physical human contact or touch.
4380 days of isolation and loneliness.
4380 days of silent suffering and silently screaming at mirrors.
4380 days of crippling ridicule and self confidence destruction by my peers.
4380 days during in what should have been the best years and height of my sexual primacy…
…give or take…
GONE.
His story is touching and relatable to so many ways.

What i SHOULD have been told is “hit the gym, build some muscle, guys with muscles are hawt” – “get braces now, you’ll smile a lot and we love guys with big smiles” – “go see a dermatologist, we love sexy skin on a man” – “cut off your long hair, you don’t look like a rocker, you look like a hippy. crew cuts are sexy, you’d look good in one” – “learn a skill and become good in it. become confident in it. we love confidence”
What i got instead was a constant drumming of “you’re such a good guy, just wait, someone else is out there for you” – “you don’t have to change a thing, you’re a wonderful person, just keep being yourself” – “you don’t need muscles, only jerks care about having big muscles” – “there’s nothing wrong with you, you just need to be a bit more confident that’s all” – “confidence comes from the inside, not from the outside
Patent fucking lies all of them.

''And your eyes are probably bleeding, as are mine. I hope this post isn’t going to haunt me. If it keeps one young guy from taking a swan dive off a tall bridge, my work here is done. ''
Indeed boyo,i got saved by the incel subs and this post.
From hateful weak incel to Relentless Lion.
You=Powerful human being
Never too late

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Incel HELL.jpg
    Incel HELL.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos and Nibba
I'll read that later my guy. Thanks for the tag

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I'll read that later my guy. Thanks for the tag
don't forget,it won't be eye opening for you since you are already past those things,but still,brutal truth.

don't forget,it won't be eye opening for you since you are already past those things,but still,brutal truth.
Yeah might remind me of my past

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
Now hit the gym bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist and badromance
Pasts me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Read this you lazy dogs.

you will never be the society "normal" again once you blackpilled, dont think you can go back fully bluepilled life

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you=powerful human being
belive in yourself

TL;DR
Man feels horny for 12 years and is jealous of the dark triad :chad: that women want while he is still naïve and bluepilled. He then starts fucking strippers and goes from "beta/omega/zeta" to alpha.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
TL;DR
Man feels horny for 12 years and is jealous of the dark triad :chad: that women want while he is still naïve and bluepilled. He then starts fucking strippers and goes from "beta/omega/zeta" to alpha.
you missed the main point boyo
i was naive and bluepilled like him until may 2018
my youth=gone
those first 18 years of my life=wasted

• +1
Reactions: Yuri Prime