Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
More like smoke weed everyday xd joe mama

@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, BigJimsWornOutTires, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
….

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Tallooksmaxxer and Aladin
i wish i didnt pull out the magnifying glass to inspect your asshole. But I am a doctor, this is my job.
"so Mr. Readbookseveryday, please tell me what happened."
The bombed out crater landscape im looking at almost makes me vomit. How can someone destroy his asshole this fucking bad? I cant imagine the horrors this shitclipper has experienced.

(@BigJimsWornOutTires short enough?)

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BigJimsWornOutTires, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
i wish i didnt pull out the magnifying glass to inspect your asshole. But I am a doctor, this is my job.
"so Mr. Readbookseveryday, please tell me what happened."
The bombed out crater landscape im looking at almost makes me vomit. How can someone destroy his asshole this fucking bad? I cant imagine the horrors this shitclipper has experienced.

(@BigJimsWornOutTires short enough?)
blink-182 wtf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BigJimsWornOutTires, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
@ReadBooksEveryday
his asshole starts moving. "Sir there is movement, please keep still." I inspect as the wrinkles start shifting and a hole opens up in the poor mans anus. Cold air blows in my face, thank God I am wearing full plate armor over my doctor coat. Distantly, I can hear an echo. Then a light comes closer, its a man with a torch, its... @8PSLcel !!! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I give him a hand and and he pulls himself out of @ReadBooksEveryday Asshole and dusts himself off.
"Well" he says and shakes my hand "Dr. @Aladin, I presume. We've met before havent we."

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
@ReadBooksEveryday
his asshole starts moving. "Sir there is movement, please keep still." I inspect as the wrinkles start shifting and a hole opens up in the poor mans anus. Cold air blows in my face, thank God I am wearing full plate armor over my doctor coat. Distantly, I can hear an echo. Then a light comes closer, its a man with a torch, its... @8PSLcel !!! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I give him a hand and and he pulls himself out of @ReadBooksEveryday Asshole and dusts himself off.
"Well" he says and shakes my hand "Dr. @Aladin, I presume. We've met before havent we."
Indeed we have. said @Aladin

I recall you were a attending prof. @BigJimsWornOutTires 's lecture on Egyptian archeology. You are quiet the inquiring sort. I believe you were on an expedition to Africa yourself, isn't that right? @Aladin spoke with upmost confidence and admiration of @8PSLcel 's work in the field of archeology.

Oh how kind, now I remember you. @Aladin , you had just published your thesis on the usage of chemical combustion in transportation and logistics. I was oh so blessed for my eyes to have witnessed such an fascinating piece of work. @8PSLcel said with glee.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii, Aladin and 2 others
Indeed we have. said @Aladin

I recall you were a attending prof. @BigJimsWornOutTires 's lecture on Egyptian archeology. You are quiet the inquiring sort. I believe you were on an expedition to Africa yourself, isn't that right? @Aladin spoke with upmost confidence and admiration of @8PSLcel 's work in the field of archeology.

Oh how kind, now I remember you. @Aladin , you had just published your thesis on the usage of chemical combustion in transportation and logistics. I was oh so blessed for my eyes to have witnessed such an fascinating piece of work. @8PSLcel said with glee.
Ah yes, you remember correctly. @BigJimsWornOutTires gave quite the exquisite lecture on the signs of NT-Cope-rot that can be found in ancient mummies. Some of these ancient nobles had themselves buried alongside 10000 living slaves, hoping one of them would have pity and fuck them. However, there is no evidence any ever did.

Yes, aha! You have read my thesis on loli farts?! I am most honored, I assure you! Yes, I am shareholder in a company called "Nippon Gasses."

We find that loli excretions could be an alternative fuel source, given the predictable disappearance of fossil fuels in the future.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17791
Ah yes, you remember correctly. @BigJimsWornOutTires gave quite the exquisite lecture on the signs of NT-Cope-rot that can be found in ancient mummies. Some of these ancient nobles had themselves buried alongside 10000 living slaves, hoping one of them would have pity and fuck them. However, there is no evidence any ever did.

Yes, aha! You have read my thesis on loli farts?! I am most honored, I assure you! Yes, I am shareholder in a company called "Nippon Gasses."

We find that loli excretions could be an alternative fuel source, given the predictable disappearance of fossil fuels in the future.
If I'm not mistaken, you were a founding member of Nippon Gasses. Unfortunately I never bought in early, sums of money could have been made. Alas, it was not to be.

Money, money is what makes the world go round. I have just the opportunity, if you are interested.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer and Aladin
If I'm not mistaken, you were a founding member of Nippon Gasses. Unfortunately I never bought in early, sums of money could have been made. Alas, it was not to be.

Money, money is what makes the world go round. I have just the opportunity, if you are interested.
I am all ears my dear 8Pslcel.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I am all ears my dear 8Pslcel.
I never reported my findings in Egypt. What I found was far too delicious to make public. We cannot speak here, come. We shall speak of this in a private place.:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
I never reported my findings in Egypt. What I found was far too delicious to make public. We cannot speak here, come. We shall speak of this in a private place.:Comfy:
Oh myyyy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I am intrigued! You take the lead, I shall be your shadow.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Oh myyyy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I am intrigued! You take the lead, I shall be your shadow.
I'll tag you in a thread I'm writing. It's high effort.:feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
I'll tag you in a thread I'm writing. It's high effort.:feelsyay:
My juices have been roused and I stand erect in anticipation of your thread. :love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17791
1DC356F7 8C73 46F7 A0EC 129C8390B64C

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Tallooksmaxxer