Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Every Day is a Chance
B7FF4D72 1C3D 476B 9181 4D8F20AA3A78

:what::what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, GetShrekt, incel194012940 and 1 other person
You can thank that tranny faggot femboy incel loser for that.

LowT if u don’t bump it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Average thread from 2019

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Streege fanboy
I miss the « son » of @Petsmart rhetorics - yes i remember when u said that u used the term son just cuz it sounded
Funny.
Also i remember our autistic thread about implants which tormented the incel of a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm the only person left here. It's because I'm the only actual ugly person here. Everyone on this website is a mentally ill aspie retard (except for me).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
I'm the only person left here. It's because I'm the only actual ugly person here. Everyone on this website is a mentally ill aspie retard (except for me).
6'7 curse

many men here are 5'9-5'10 white pretty boys w/ blue eyes who'd ascend with 1 curtains haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you're 6'7 with roided body and ltn face? you're mentally ill aspie retard too

I miss the « son » of @Petsmart rhetorics - yes i remember when u said that u used the term son just cuz it sounded
Funny.
Also i remember our autistic thread about implants which tormented the incel of a greycel
Indeed son those were the days 😈

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you have soccer field next to your apartment? must be shit tbh.
Yeah, it is, they play American football, rugby, soccer (football) or some other sport every sunday I don't sleep past 9 am on sundays.

But that building right next to it has a nice sports hall I get to hoop at for free cos I'm a student. I just bring my homies and we play lol.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Yeah, it is, they play American football, rugby, soccer (football) or some other sport every sunday I don't sleep past 9 am on sundays.

But that building right next to it has a nice sports hall I get to hoop at for free cos I'm a student.
bro you can't be serious is that really your place fuark if I visit UK imma step by

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Your mom is a whore your dad is a shore and you are a pork

you're 6'7 with roided body and ltn face? you're mentally ill aspie retard too
Face is the only thing that matters. Height is an utter meme.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and bogii
bro you can't be serious is that really your place fuark if I visit UK imma step by
It’s me, idgaf about doxing
2B7E539B 98A3 47D5 B795 610F8F361A3B

• Woah
@StreegeReturn I mog tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
no it's ok bro I believe you, I'm shocked though should I edit my posts? remove this tbh
Lol. Give me 10 mins or less

• Hmm...
Imagine reading a 2 year old thread, that is about reading a 2 year old thread,...