Reading .org posts rots your brain

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
I don't even read posts anymore. Deactivated notifications. Schizo arc slaps hard, but you will never know. I don't have to listen to your dravel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, h111, lemonnz and 3 others
What dis orangecel rambling on about bruh 💀

Ong dese niggas be trippin thinking they somebody 😭 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, h111, noobs and 1 other person
Opposite, really. Once you start treating it like the zoo, your mental health will be better than ever. logging on is like visiting the zoo

i get to interact with the most braindead leeches of society, its like a form of therapy to know subhumans and complete deadbeat failiures like these lowlives exist. i instantly log off feeling extremely successful and motivated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Alucard69, lemonnz and 3 others
Opposite, really. Once you start treating it like the zoo, your mental health will be better than ever. logging on is like visiting the zoo

i get to interact with the most braindead leeches of society, its like a form of therapy to know subhumans and complete deadbeat failiures like these lowlives exist. i instantly log off feeling extremely successful and motivated
What do you do? hopefully work from home :Comfy:

Cagefuel

Yeah, I'm 100x dumber now compared to 10 months ago.