Reading the big dick subreddit highlights the importance of dick size to women.

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
It's full of Guys talking about the amazing sex they had, how girls would introduce their friends to them, how girls would orgasm from penetration alone for the first time then become addicted to their dicks, how they would cuck men, etc.

Imagine the dopamine and validation from having a big dick. It's so brutal to read as a 5.4 inch dicklet like myself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Aypo129, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
I can't think of anything less attractive and disgusting than being a "bull"

Like how the fuck do you even find out someone has a big dick unless some guys wife was already cheating

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and LooksOrDeath

Like how the fuck do you even find out someone has a big dick unless some guys wife was already cheating
How is it disgusting? It highlights your pure genetic superiority. Anyways, the main part that pissed me off was the comment section of a guy bragging that every girl in his small town knew he had a big dick so he slayed tons of pussy with ease just through that.

Screenshot 2023 01 16 16 55 18 877 edit comredditfrontpage

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18522
being a bull is basically just chasing sloppy seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others
It's over unless you have a horse cock in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 16194

If you are a bull. You are yourself a cuck. You are just fucking a girl who fucks other men. Imagine being proud of fucking someone sloppy second. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
If you are a bull. You are yourself a cuck. You are just fucking a girl who fucks other men. Imagine being proud of fucking someone sloppy second. JFL
do you really believe some in this forum will be asked to be a bull? this doesnt matter to us since its not even possible

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 19766
There’s literally nothing true on reddit
Whether the story is believable or fantastical, if it’s on reddit, it’s obviously fake.

Even stories like “i woke up today and went to the gas station” are fake if they’re on reddit, jfl at believing “yeah me n my big fugging cock got invited to fuck my buddy’s wife and all the other girls in my city (6 million) anyway how do I deal with being objectified like this?? :(

But yeah girls do like big dicks, they like good faces MASSIVELY more and I can promise you that with 110% certainty and it’s not up for debate, but it is good to have a big dick.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ColeMoney, tombradylover, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I thought that subreddit was a shitposting one

lol at taking anything subhumans on reddit say seriously

• +1
Reactions: LookingToLooksmax
@British Incel

Fight and fussin no hope cuz im turbo dicklet

I am never able to hurt girls with my dick, it’s not big enough at 7.5 inches to hit the cervix apparently. PE seems like such a massive time commitment for something that isn’t really all that imports though.

Its hit and miss shit
Some of them like 18cm or above and some of them cant handle
Anyways jelq like indian uncle anyway