Readings are bullshit for nerds

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
@Gaygymmaxxjust did readings for me he got everything about me wrong so as a chance for redemption he tried on 3 of my friends and got them all wrong :lul: now idk if he’s actually trying or just stealing info to do black magic in africa but he sucks if you dont believe me just ask him to do a reading he will just tell you that you’re a cold hearted pyscho with 200iq so you can agree lolll fuck readings they for pussies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Goth
Cope I'll do public redemption right now if tested

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ryuken and violentrose
It must’ve been when he mentioned ur ethnicity right? Bro really said indian when in reality ur a fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: violentrose
Alright 2007 feb 10
This one is socially passive and has some female traits in some manner

Probably a mix of feminine and masculine facially, distinct sympathy too I'd assume, and maybe excessively sympathetic towards women

Very talkative.

Likely has religious parents

Nt is 36/100, a bit weird and might get called gay

• +1
This one is socially passive and has some female traits in some manner

Probably a mix of feminine and masculine facially, distinct sympathy too I'd assume, and maybe excessively sympathetic towards women

Very talkative.

Likely has religious parents

Nt is 36/100, a bit weird and might get called gay
Best one so far he doesn’t have feminine features tho in any way true sympathies with women very talkative has religious parents but hes super duper nt kinda weird and acts gay for laughs n giggles

Best one so far he doesn’t have feminine features tho in any way true sympathies with women very talkative has religious parents but hes super duper nt kinda weird and acts gay for laughs n giggles
Bro I had some misfires

Just don't be saying I'm some psychological nigga saying generalizations that apply to everyone I just misinterpreted yo niggas numbers

I got the gay shit from 2,

Ur short ugly weird friend that hugs everyone, is a total number, of 22,

My 22 niggas on here are high iq schizos

But he was just two 2s innit

Double gay !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and violentrose
It must’ve been when he mentioned ur ethnicity right? Bro really said indian when in reality ur a fucking nigger
Get off my dick senpai your overweighted body is really causing a damage 😢

Bro I had some misfires

Just don't be saying I'm some psychological nigga saying generalizations that apply to everyone I just misinterpreted yo niggas numbers

I got the gay shit from 2,

Ur short ugly weird friend that hugs everyone, is a total number, of 22,

My 22 niggas on here are high iq schizos

But he was just two 2s innit

Double gay !
Niggas dont misfire 3 times in a row :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Your father beat you as a young man probably and have bad childhood and upbringing perhaps

This year you've grown in intellect specifically

But also lazier than before.

This month you've gone insane.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997 and violentrose
  • JFL
Your father beat you as a young man probably and have bad childhood and upbringing perhaps

This year you've grown in intellect specifically

But also lazier than before.

This month you've gone insane.
What do you mean by insane?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: violentrose and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
  • Woah
You're imaginatife this month and thinking of bizzare scenarios in your head.

Adhd and change of mindset
Could his father beating him be the reason for his retardedness and schizophrenia

• JFL
Could his father beating him be the reason for his retardedness and schizophrenia
He is socially anxious and autistic but I honestly knew that already :what:

@Esteban1997 rate accuracy

And you have anger issues

Your life is never stable you're always going up and down. And your probably low income family with divorced parents

Raised by mom (maybe)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose and Esteban1997
@Esteban1997 rate accuracy

And you have anger issues

Your life is never stable you're always going up and down. And your probably low income family with divorced parents

Raised by mom (maybe)
Anything else?

• +1
Man everything you mentioned IS true wtf :what:
You dad beated ur ass they’re also divorced and ur mom raised u you also have anger issues?

• JFL
You dad beated ur ass they’re also divorced and ur mom raised u you also have anger issues?
No my dad never beat me that wasnt accurate but the other things are true

No my dad never beat me that wasnt accurate but the other things are true
That they’re divorced and ur mom raised u ? Also low income famiily ?

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
@Gaygymmaxx holy shit maybe you are a wizard after all

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Gaygymmaxx
2008 oct 21th
Masculine mogger.

Htn and not very feminine tbh

He is a bit of a stoic loner but respected, NT enough

Looks are very solid, and high sex drive so I'd gauge he is not incel and pretty popular, and charismatic.

Manly guy tbh. Good motivation.

Strong physically, generally dimoprhic

• JFL
  • +1
Masculine mogger.

Htn and not very feminine tbh

He is a bit of a stoic loner but respected, NT enough

Looks are very solid, and high sex drive so I'd gauge he is not incel and pretty popular, and charismatic.

Manly guy tbh. Good motivation.

Strong physically, generally dimoprhic
Give more not enough

• WTF
How close are you?
Wdym lol but your info weren’t enough u said hes masculine thats it everything was built around that assumption give me more about his past anything

Wdym lol but your info weren’t enough u said hes masculine thats it everything was built around that assumption give me more about his past anything

Ok

7.5/10 atleast. High sex appeal

A textbook chad probably, good frame general dimoprhism

Iq is high and should have some distinct anger issues, outbursts

Is probably both sexist and homophobic :what:

Argumentative and pretty smart, good at conversation even if not super social all the time. Can win debates.

He should have moved around a lot in his youth

and has a strong resemblance in physically or behavior to his father (maybe on this bit)

• +1
Ok

7.5/10 atleast. High sex appeal

A textbook chad probably, good frame general dimoprhism

Iq is high and should have some distinct anger issues, outbursts

Is probably both sexist and homophobic :what:

Argumentative and pretty smart, good at conversation even if not super social all the time. Can win debates.

He should have moved around a lot in his youth

and has a strong resemblance in physically or behavior to his father (maybe on this bit)
Facial rating is off he is masculine but low mtn maybe mid frame low iq and shitty in arguments lol we make fun of him for that he is indeed a sexist and a homophoic thats bc hes my friend lol he never moved as a kid does look like his father since they all have genetic mutation 5/10 reading still way off idk how you got uncs reading right

• JFL
@Gaygymmaxxjust did readings for me he got everything about me wrong so as a chance for redemption he tried on 3 of my friends and got them all wrong :lul: now idk if he’s actually trying or just stealing info to do black magic in africa but he sucks if you dont believe me just ask him to do a reading he will just tell you that you’re a cold hearted pyscho with 200iq so you can agree lolll fuck readings they for pussies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsgood::feelsgood:
You’re cut out of the share from the data farm by the way retard

• JFL
Facial rating is off he is masculine but low mtn maybe mid frame low iq and shitty in arguments lol we make fun of him for that he is indeed a sexist and a homophoic thats bc hes my friend lol he never moved as a kid does look like his father since they all have genetic mutation 5/10 reading still way off idk how you got uncs reading right
Maybe it just doesn't work on npc's legit :what:

Send a smart friend :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
update he did mine it was accurate @Gaygymmaxx is the messiah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, violentrose and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Kelly Oubre Jr
@tomm1453