Real difference between high inhib and low inhib

L

lepo2317

Solstice
Be me, 30 years old, 6'1, maxxed body. 10 years of NATURAL gymmaxxing hard, mid of the summer season so six pack 15% body fat. The only place I go without tshirt is beach. Be my retarded ugly as fuck, neighbout mid 30s, bald, NW7 with grey hair on the sides, 5'6 at most, fat as fuck with bitch tits (severe gyno), pale as fucking flour, ugly as fuck with jewish nose. WALK AROUND WITHOUT TSHIRT ON LIKE YOU ARE A MODEL. Crazy shit. It's all genetic. I wish I had lobotomy so I was low inhib but unfortunately I'm not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and boss8055
Be me, 30 years old, 6'1, maxxed body. 10 years of NATURAL gymmaxxing hard, mid of the summer season so six pack 15% body fat. The only place I go without tshirt is beach. Be my retarded ugly as fuck, neighbout mid 30s, bald, NW7 with grey hair on the sides, 5'6 at most, fat as fuck with bitch tits (severe gyno), pale as fucking flour, ugly as fuck with jewish nose. WALK AROUND WITHOUT TSHIRT ON LIKE YOU ARE A MODEL. Crazy shit. It's all genetic. I wish I had lobotomy so I was low inhib but unfortunately I'm not.
Just stop being a bitch

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Does your neighbor slay

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
H
Does your neighbor slay
He has his looksmax, fat a fuck, ugly as fuck, short (doesn't matter for woman), I would rate her 2/10 literally bottom tier wife. She still mogs him and I don't know if he slays her. They have no kids in late 30s so I wouldn't be surprised if he was incel but mirin his low inhibness.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and T50 Demon