(Real guide) How to become a gang boss(FR)

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
Ok i will tell you how to become a gang boss

It’s pretty easy if you’re not a mummys boy who drinks soylet instead of water.

Let me tell you how to become a gang boss now.

first join a gang preferably the biggest on in your city start doing work for them aka go kill the ops or sell some drugs I recommend you to sell to kids or homeless people since they are easy to hussle money from and they pay more for the same amount.

(Important) Also show respect to gang members above you in rank.

After you have gained a good rep and become a trusted gang member the boss will take you with him everywhere since he trust you. This is the good part.

Ask the boss to go to a restaurant with alot of people. Ask him to sign a paper that states that u will become the next boss if he happens to die.

Drug his water with some deadly poison that takes effect after a day.

Since everyone belives u are a good trusted member they won’t suspect it was you. They will believe it was the waitress who was payed by the ops to do it.

This will give u a opportunity to take over his place as the boss and since u have the papers no one will opose you of becoming the boss.

May God bless you in your journey to become a gang boss brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 8244
0 keep talking about how recceded your maxillas are u faggots i’m spitting fax and get 0 replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 8244
GTA maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Most people here are afraid to order McDonald's. How do you think they will become mafia bosses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 7112

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7112
Ok i will tell you how to become a gang boss

It’s pretty easy if you’re not a mummys boy who drinks soylet instead of water.

Let me tell you how to become a gang boss now.

first join a gang preferably the biggest on in your city start doing work for them aka go kill the ops or sell some drugs I recommend you to sell to kids or homeless people since they are easy to hussle money from and they pay more for the same amount.

(Important) Also show respect to gang members above you in rank.

After you have gained a good rep and become a trusted gang member the boss will take you with him everywhere since he trust you. This is the good part.

Ask the boss to go to a restaurant with alot of people. Ask him to sign a paper that states that u will become the next boss if he happens to die.

Drug his water with some deadly poison that takes effect after a day.

Since everyone belives u are a good trusted member they won’t suspect it was you. They will believe it was the waitress who was payed by the ops to do it.

This will give u a opportunity to take over his place as the boss and since u have the papers no one will opose you of becoming the boss.

May God bless you in your journey to become a gang boss brothers
Step 1 dont join incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
Most people here are afraid to order McDonald's. How do you think they will become mafia bosses?
They just need to pump steroids to become lower inhib bro there’s a cure for everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7224
Step 1 dont join incel forums
Maffia bosses are always incels bro that’s what motivates them to become maffia bosses so they can buy whores and live the rich lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7224
Maffia bosses are always incels bro that’s what motivates them to become maffia bosses so they can buy whores and live the rich lifestyle
Man you gotta stop with this sad shit honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
sign a contract so you become the next leader of a gang????:ogre: