LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
We are the niggas posting on an incel forum at noon on a Friday
I need to bang out this fucking paper and get some sleep, fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Bui and Averagecel
We are the niggas posting on an incel forum at noon on a Friday
I need to bang out this fucking paper and get some sleep, fuck me
Rocky Mountain ass nibba where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
im neet son get fucked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood
What do you mean? Who goes out before 11pm? jfl

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
I
Only people on are jobless neets or losers like me who use this forum to procrastinate schoolwork while feeding the ever growing void inside

Of course bro
If school attendance counted for more than 5-10% of final grade I'd be screwed for sure

• +1
I

If school attendance counted for more than 5-10% of final grade I'd be screwed for sure
I literally never go except on exam days
Don't do homework either

I literally never go except on exam days
Don't do homework either
Just lol @ wasting your time listening to some leftist talk about things you already know all class - only to give you an obscure assignment that is only 50% ( or less ) related to anything you spoke about the whole class..

Even less if the professor got sidetracked talking about blue pilled BS or politics nobody gives a shit about that don't improve SMV

• +1
Just lol @ wasting your time listening to some leftist talk about things you already know all class - only to give you an obscure assignment that is only 50% ( or less ) related to anything you spoke about the whole class..

Even less if the profession got sidetracked talking about blue pilled BS or politics nobody gives a shit about that don't improve SMV
My major is math but I learn better by reading anyways, I just zone out and get bored listening to a lecture
I just take the week before an exam and read all the material and practice until I feel confident. It works.

My major is math but I learn better by reading anyways, I just zone out and get bored listening to a lecture
I just take the week before an exam and read all the material and practice until I feel confident. It works.
For me sitting in the library like 20 hours before a midterm and popping 5 adderall and zoning out always works for me

• +1
For me sitting in the library like 20 hours before a midterm and popping 5 adderall and zoning out always works for me
Done that a couple times too minus the adderall. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. For Chem, Bio, lower level Physics and Math it works. Upper level Physics and Math, not so much.

I zone out all the time. Like ded srs I'd ask someone for directions and id zone out on the spot wtf

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Petsmart