Real life aneccdote today of the Lean Pill

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
I sometimes stay in this motel near my Moms house when I go to visit her.

About 3 months ago, I was 3.5 kg heavier.

Back then, when I was staying there for a night, I went to check in, and there was this PSL 5 white chick working at reception.

She could lose maybe 10 lbs but she was curvy rather than chubby.

The whole time, she was awkward around me. She avoided looking me in the face. I could tell she was just not attracted to me. She didn't want anything to do with me.

The way she treated me was so bad that when I got in my room, i looked at myself in the mirror for an hour to see if I was that ugly.

Fast forward to now. Leanmaxxing and lost at least 3.5 kg (probs 5-6% bf) which has made a huge difference in my face.

I was staying there last night and I walk into reception this morning to return the key.

I WAS WEARING THE EXACT SAME JEANS AND SHOES as last time, with a jumper instead of t shirt (same colour though).

I didnt have time to iron my clothes so they were crinkled as well.

I walked in and she was talking to some old guy. The minute she sees me she stares at my face for a long time and her eyes sort of light up, and a smile forms across her face.

"HI!" She says

I say Hi and drop the key

"THANKS SO MUCH" she says, not breaking eye contact with me.

I had to go to Cosmetic surgeon appointment so I left. But she stared at my face till went out the door.

There was a clear difference in her reaction to me. She enjoyed looking at my face. Last time she literally looked down and avoided it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, shaugstir, Bewusst and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6475, CopingHard and 8 others
Good job mate

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4044 and Kingkellz
20200504_132526-jpg.388780

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6475 and 7 others
nah ur just socially retarded

It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed in Bambu, sippin' on Private Stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip-hop…

• Love it
Reactions: paranakee
It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed in Bambu, sippin' on Private Stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip-hop…

Tales from the basement.

I could say but you already know that she's paid to be nice to customers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 3795 and Bewusst

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I could say but you already know that she's paid to be nice to customers

Women will go out of their way today to not be nice to ugly guys

It's not even about being nice.
A woman at a job can feign being nice to you but she will look down so she doenst have to look at you, or if she has to look at you, you will see a slight look of repulsion on her face.

This chick stared at me deeply and a smile formed on her face

Women will go out of their way today to not be nice to ugly guys

It's not even about being nice.
A woman at a job can feign being nice to you but she will look down so she doenst have to look at you, or if she has to look at you, you will see a slight look of repulsion on her face.

This chick stared at me deeply and a smile formed on her face
People always treat me nice when I'm a costumer even tho I'm ugly :feelstastyman:

Yes having a lean face = Chad mode

It doesnt even make sense how much women love a lean face, once you are truly chiseled you will have so many women checking you out you dont even need sex because you are constantly validated

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, StressShady, DidntRead and 3 others

It doesnt even make sense how much women love a lean face, once you are truly chiseled you will have so many women checking you out you dont even need sex because you are constantly validated

You're hundered percent right that they love a lean face

I am 5'9 with a smallish frame so I'll never be every woman's type, but even a woman who wouldn't date me will act normal in front of me- will have a level of respect.

Guys are talking on here all day about surgeries. I will likely have a few minor procedures done, but I am convinced that nothing will give me more ios than being 12% body fat

Niggas are like "Tales from the basement" as if OP was bragging about fucking 4 girls at once

He is just happy that a girl stared at him

Also: Tales from the motel

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 4044
Niggas are like "Tales from the basement" as if OP was bragging about fucking 4 girls at once

He is just happy that a girl stared at him

Also: Tales from the motel

Exactly.

I was a fat ugly piece of shit for years.

Being treated as a human and not causing physical repulsion from attractive women gives me fuel that I can go out and do something with my life

• +1
Reactions: Hector
larp. 3kg? jfl cope

In English please
youre larping. you expect me to believe that 3kg of weight loss is the difference between her treating u like a subhuman and making u stare in the mirror for an hour wondering if ur ugly, vs her looking at u with lust?
youre probably just delusional and thought she was overly interested in u when she was just being nice the 2nd time around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and PubertyMaxxer
youre larping. you expect me to believe that 3kg of weight loss is the difference between her treating u like a subhuman and making u stare in the mirror for an hour wondering if ur ugly, vs her looking at u with lust?
youre probably just delusional and thought she was overly interested in u when she was just being nice the 2nd time around

You fucking idiot, i never said she looked at me with lust.

There is a reason why guys on here say 'P in V is the only ioi'. They're right.

A woman looking at you with a smile on her face doesnt mean they want to fuck you.

But women like to look at nice looking things. They hate the sight of an ugly man. Like @Chadlite Rutherford says, they love a lean face.

3.5 kg on a 5'9 guy with a smallish frame makes a big difference.

I dont have big bones in my face so when I have fat there, I look absolutely boneless.

thats what u were definitely implying, that she was suddenly attracted to u jfl

yes

Do you leave the house, guy? Do you understand human dynamics?

Do you understand that people who look and act like they have self respect are treated that way by others?

Man, so many of this generation of men are lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Noone cares

You only say this because you had the bones beneath the fat

90% dont have this

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

Stop projecting dude. Lean =/= attractive.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Maybe she just was on her period when she was mean

Do you leave the house, guy? Do you understand human dynamics?

Do you understand that people who look and act like they have self respect are treated that way by others?

Man, so many of this generation of men are lost.
are u retarded you fucking idiot. youre bragging here about how her "eyes were lighting up" what the fuck do you expect anyone to take from what you wrote, you retard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680