Real life respect is about having good teeth

F

failedathlete

Iron
It doesn’t matter how bloated you are, how ugly or unkept or old you seam, you will have a place within society, you will look like you have character, unless you have BAD TEETH

think of any celebrity, you may thought of an old one, fat one, male female, they’re all loved for one thing in common, good teeth, it’s over if you have bad teeth that cake your thoughts with low class frosting everytime you utter them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, vratisevojvodo and lowtiernormiechad
I have horrible teeth… hopefully its aura

Every president had good teeth, every celebrity, it doesn’t matter your occupation, actors play low class roles and look godly doing so because they have superb teeth and gums

Smiling is for cucks though

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I have horrible teeth… hopefully its aura
It’s over for you, how could anyone love you when you failed to guard and maintain your own physical entrance?

every day of your youth is wasted by having bad teeth, it’s the reason for your celibacy,

It’s the entrance to your physical form as a human, you are an object eith a gaping hole in the middle, let’s fill it with rotten flesh moment
You have mental problems

It doesn’t matter how bloated you are, how ugly or unkept or old you seam, you will have a place within society, you will look like you have character, unless you have BAD TEETH

think of any celebrity, you may thought of an old one, fat one, male female, they’re all loved for one thing in common, good teeth, it’s over if you have bad teeth that cake your thoughts with low class frosting everytime you utter them
from my aspect i saw a drastic difference

before wearing braces, most of people avoided having a longer communication with me and had a habit of looking at my teeth uncomfortably

now it's a totally different story that I would laugh at funerals as well

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
It’s over for you, how could anyone love you when you failed to guard and maintain your own physical entrance?

every day of your youth is wasted by having bad teeth, it’s the reason for your celibacy,
A recessed jaw causes crooked teeth. Fix the jaw, the teeth grow straight.

You have mental problems
But people still tolerate me because I have good teeth, literally the difference from being treated as a troubled civilian or a schizo homeless crackhead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and autistic_tendencies

Lmao blud i didnt ask to be born with a tongue tie so they wouldnt come in right but also i did have braces but removed them cause they wouldve flattened my face and now im waiting to get invisalign but yeah cool. Also you talk really weird its just teeth

from my aspect i saw a drastic difference

before wearing braces, most of people avoided having a longer communication with me and had a habit of looking at my teeth uncomfortably

now it's a totally different story that I would laugh at funerals as well
A recessed jaw causes crooked teeth. Fix the jaw, the teeth grow straight.
White, no gum recession, the rest is just a plus to be honest

But people still tolerate me because I have good teeth, literally the difference from being treated as a troubled civilian or a schizo homeless crackhead
Smiling too much is cucked for a man I know from experience
Maybe just to flex on social media it’s ok

my oneitis had horrible decaying yellow teeth from sucking lollipops all day but.. ugh! she was just so perfect every one of her flaws was a halo to me!

Smiling too much is cucked for a man I know from experience
Maybe just to flex on social media it’s ok
Your teeth appear when you talk , I’m against smiling too unless you just came out the dentist and want to flex them a little

I think being fat is worse but yh having bad teeth can truly make someone unlovable