[REAL] Unethical way to make money to fund your surgeries (and help a curry Bhai/Bhen)

luciferio

luciferio

Iron
Most Indians, Brown People, or Random Assorted Immigrants need a green card (in the US) or some level of permanent residency (in other countries, but I'm American so can only speak to my knowledge)

As a man, you can easily find another man or woman who is an immigrant to legally marry, and they will pay you a sum of money (minimum $30k, can be way higher depends on circumstances) - you just need to manage your tax, bank, etc between the two of you amicably, and maybe have a meeting or two for green card purposes, but after that, you get a lump sum you can dump into your surgeries without wageslaving forever.

How to find:
1. Find any Indian (most likely to be involved in scams) and ask; they will literally 100% know someone they can get you in touch with. Hell, I know like 3 people right now who would pay to get married. Some are H1B Bluepilled so may reject, but will redirect you.
2. Look on Tinder - they are sometimes advertising there.
3. Check any local immigration firm run by fellow immigrants (important), don't talk to them directly but see if you can finesse some connection out of there to someone willing to get married. This is a last resort.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, SecularIslamist and mvp2v1
What are the pitfalls of this method?

From my quick google search it seems you would need to stay married for 3 years before they can then go on the 8 month process of being naturalized.

Also Im guessing you will find Way more men than woman doing this, so it would have to be a gay marriage I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: capitulation and JohnDoe
@SecularIslamist brutal, people getting paid 30k for their passport halo and we do it FOR FREE for some bitch who will give vus starfish sex oncec a month and spend all our money instead

• JFL
Reactions: capitulation, SecularIslamist and mvp2v1
that’s what they want you to think
so your telling me to put the health of this country above my own? jfl if you think I'm gonna do that. thing is this moneymax is probably shit due to massive risks as well as being stuck ina. marriage with all that comes with it for potentially many years. 3 years is okay, but I've heard numbers of 10 years thrown around. Who knows what other expenses may be thrown in here that we are not expecting. requires more research

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
What are the pitfalls of this method?

From my quick google search it seems you would need to stay married for 3 years before they can then go on the 8 month process of being naturalized.

Also Im guessing you will find Way more men than woman doing this, so it would have to be a gay marriage I guess.
so, interesting thing is, most people end up making way more than $30k, because once you reel in the marriage they are dependant on you, so you can easily make 50-60k more per year atleast with blackmail or other tactics. seen this happen in many cases, but pretty unethical as you can imagine.

gay marriage yeah but who cares lol and also lot of female immigrants looking for naturalization too

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
so your telling me to put the health of this country above my own? jfl if you think I'm gonna do that. thing is this moneymax is probably shit due to massive risks as well as being stuck ina. marriage with all that comes with it for potentially many years. 3 years is okay, but I've heard numbers of 10 years thrown around. Who knows what other expenses may be thrown in here that we are not expecting. requires more research
yeah there’s a good chance you’ll be the one losing half your assets on divorce

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
so, interesting thing is, most people end up making way more than $30k, because once you reel in the marriage they are dependant on you, so you can easily make 50-60k more per year atleast with blackmail or other tactics. seen this happen in many cases, but pretty unethical as you can imagine.

gay marriage yeah but who cares lol and also lot of female immigrants looking for naturalization too
would some chinese girl want to marry a deadbeat incel though? :hnghn::what:

we can always divorce them, right?