Real ways to get jawline

Yuxhds

Yuxhds

Iron
First step: Have good genetics
2: Increase your testosterone levels, if you are in puberty, even better
4: Lose weight, avoid consuming excess sodium, drink more water to avoid liquid retention
Least recommended: Eating hard food

FunFact: Mewing wont help you have a jaw :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Akatlyn, moreroidsmoredates and n9wiff
REAL WAY: HYOID FAT REMOVAL

btw how old are u ? shit guide btw u cant even count properly nigga went from 2 to 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: miles tioki, VisualStacks, LooksThinker and 10 others

btw how old are u ? shit guide btw u cant even count properly nigga went from 2 to 4
mewing gets rid of hyoid fat

I didnt notice that I jumped from 2 to 4, anyway, mistakes happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: miles tioki and PrimalPlasty
bro tell me something new grey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klimo and cavy
bro tell me something new grey
That you lost a crumb of cheetos on the way to your cave and are now trying to decipher the coordinates where you lost it

That you lost a crumb of cheetos on the way to your cave and are now trying to decipher the coordinates where you lost it
for gods sake please shut the hell up asshole + your username is grey

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
No I wasn't, ur legit like a little kid lmao. Age?
I called ur maturity to see if he was there, but he replied that she hadn't arrived yet

I called ur maturity to see if he was there, but he replied that she hadn't arrived yet
nigga what does that even mean, ur genuinely 8 years old.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
4: Lose weight, avoid consuming excess sodium, drink more water to avoid liquid retention

Water-park

who tf would want to mew 24/7 and u wont be able to do it always
its a natural position which you should be holding 24/7, i've been mewing all my life, i remember being confused hearing about mewing years ago and trying to replicate it since it was how my tongue would naturally rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, n9wiff and asdvek
its a natural position which you should be holding 24/7, i've been mewing all my life, i remember being confused hearing about mewing years ago and trying to replicate it since it was how my tongue would naturally rest
it aint my natural position and im forward grown, not downgrown, not recessed, no teeth problems, wide airway

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
and i nosebreathed entire life. if ur nosebreathing u dont have to mew. people confuse mewing with nosebreathing and think they're the same thing but nah

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
nigga what does that even mean, ur genuinely 8 years old.
U are so obese that the army uses u as a missile shield, you think the missions above are KFC heading your way and you end up swallowing it 🤣

it aint my natural position and im forward grown, not downgrown, not recessed, no teeth problems, wide airway
lucky if true, most cant say the same

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
mewing gets rid of hyoid fat
not rlly, i got a shit low hyoid bone and when i mew nothing happens, (there are excercises for me to fix the low hypid bone tho so im good)

BOTB

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
not rlly, i got a shit low hyoid bone and when i mew nothing happens, (there are excercises for me to fix the low hypid bone tho so im good)
show an example of low hyoid bone

This is legit like some shit I would see on ig 😂😂😂😂😂 from the Indian account whose names always have like I blame in front of or _cel

Just please delete your account stupid greycel

Best ways to be GL :
- first step : being born GL