RealFunkyFlamingo is maxed to core and no girls give fuck

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
can u tell the reason? He is bodymaxed 6.0 with green eyes fraud, cap fraud, jutting fraud. What is reason he is not getting attention from women despite softmaxing to core?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, halloweed, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
maybe non nt aspie stare?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
long zygos and narrow mouth. fix those and hes gl

maybe non nt aspie stare?
Im like 5,9 with lanky body and yet i get lols. This Nigga is even more maxed than me. He should do better

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Im like 5,9 with lanky body and yet i get lols. This Nigga is even more maxed than me. He should do better
i told him its probobly the hat it descends every1,hair is soo important irl,the hat puts too much focus on his face shape and makes him look even more chubby

how is cap a fraud if you arent bald?

i told him its probobly the hat it descends every1,hair is soo important irl

He looks weird.Maybe even weirder for women. His upturned nose and fake greeneyes and ton of Makeup make him look metrosexual. Girls might think he is gay lookmaxer?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, moreroidsmoredates, exo and 2 others
He looks weird.Maybe even weirder for women. His skull, nose and fake greeneyes and ton of Makeup make him look metrosexual. Girls might think he is gay lookmaxer?
squinting irl is way more noticble then in pictures aswell probs that too

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
how is cap a fraud if you arent bald?
He is hiding his bigforehead and balding hair. You dont need cap if u hair halos u.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Actually @moreroidsmoredates put him on tinder In this thread and looks like girls did indeed give a fuck (y)

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
He is hiding his bigforehead and balding hair. You dont need cap if u hair halos u.
didnt he get 99+ on tinder in a day
sounds like hes doing fine
unleses experiment was larp

Gay vibes. If i was a woman I'd run the fuck away and maintain 150 meter distance from funkyflamingo at all times.

Describe your IOI. Funky is apparently getting them too, but I assume it’s all a big larp.

Mental issues tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
I know he thinks I’m kidding but it genuinely is his round cheekbones. Otherwise someone of his looks level and facial leanness would at least get approached once in a blue moon.

@Allornothing always succeeds to react to my posts in some way this nigga is rotting on here longer than me on a daily basis. I feel sorry for u tbh. Keep studying bones bro. Use that as a pickup line to pick up a hot white HTB on a night out. Tell her how sharp her zygos are and how her midface is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, the BULL and leanmaxx74
@Allornothing always succeeds to react to my posts in some way this nigga is rotting on here longer than me on a daily basis. I feel sorry for u tbh. Keep studying bones bro. Use that as a pickup line to pick up a hot white HTB on a night out. Tell her how sharp her zygos are and how her midface is ideal.
Not a word.

can u tell the reason? He is bodymaxed 6.0 with green eyes fraud, cap fraud, jutting fraud. What is reason he is not getting attention from women despite softmaxing to core?
i mean he’s doing all those looksmaxxes just to end up 6/10 so there’s ur answer basicalu

Describe your IOI. Funky is apparently getting them too, but I assume it’s all a big larp.
He said he only gets them when he show his body. Lols is when girls stare at you like crazy.

I'm leaving this shit hole soon. So Yh won't unignore u either.
I bet u will not leave. Honestly maybe its ur beard. I get more lols when my stubble is not too thick and less when I have thick beard. Yes I get rated lower here withouth thicker beard but its worth it irl.