Realised how ugly I am

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I used to think that I am a solid 4/10 on selfies, but these were all frauded selfies. A friend of mine took an unfrauded picture of me and dear lord I am probably even sub3. Crooked nose, recessed chin, fat and shitskin.
Definitely demotivates me in regards to my ascension, because now I think its way to over to ascend

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, BrutalMogger, rael and 6 others
calithe watch bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sbrbrz777, BrutalMogger and MA_ascender
Constantly mew and hold a default expression 24/7 brah. On some Jordan barrett type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God, BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I used to think that I am a solid 4/10 on selfies, but these were all frauded selfies. A friend of mine took an unfrauded picture of me and dear lord I am probably even sub3. Crooked nose, recessed chin, fat and shitskin.
Definitely demotivates me in regards to my ascension, because now I think its way to over to ascend
you probably are 4/10. the way you look in the mirror is most accurate, even chad has shit selfies. jeremy meeks for an example

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel, Elias de God and 1 other person
you probably are 4/10. the way you look in the mirror is most accurate, even chad has shit selfies. jeremy meeks for an example
Yes mirror is the most accurate features wise

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel and BrutalMogger
I think I look decent on the mirror. Whenever I do selfies or someone takes a picture of me without me knowing I look like utter garbage

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and BrutalMogger
you will ascend…. mark my words

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
I am 3/10 but look 2/10 in selfies quite an opposite case

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and virgin
im a abomination of a lochness monster

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
dont worry I think youre chad

• JFL
But is true mirror the most accurate?
How do I put this into words true mirror is the way people see you, but it's the same way you see yourself in a normal mirror. It's just that your brain is not used to seeing the inverted version. For example look at your hands they are exactly the same just inverted. This is the same your inverted face is the exact same as the one you see in the mirror, it's just that you are more used to the non inverted version

• +1