Realistic bf loss in 6 months?

D

Deleted member 10709

Master
At roughly 20% bf according to my scales. Was gonna run 3/4 times a week and do weights the other days, whilst eating in a deficit. Could I be under 15% by June?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PYT
At roughly 20% bf according to my scales. Was gonna run 3/4 times a week and do weights the other days, whilst eating in a deficit. Could I be under 15% by June?
6 months is overkill 12-16 weeks is enough

just fucking do it trust me. i was overthinking like you and didn't lose shit. 6 months will pass regardless whether you like it or not, might aswell be leaner and fitter aswell by the end of it

• +1
Reactions: Soundgoodizer, SexyMofo, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others

just fucking do it trust me. i was overthinking like you and didn't lose shit. 6 months will pass regardless whether you like it or not, might aswell be leaner and fitter aswell by the end of it

This. Overthinking is a first step towards failure. Overthinking = anxiety. Just hit the gym and stay motivated. Today I begun cutting bf so maybe it will help that not only you have this struggle ahead of you

• +1
Reactions: homesick, Deleted member 5969, BigBoy and 1 other person

Yeah, I'm just gonna go for it from Monday. Thanks

This. Overthinking is a first step towards failure. Overthinking = anxiety. Just hit the gym and stay motivated. Today I begun cutting bf so maybe it will help that not only you have this struggle ahead of you
I've been hitting the gym over the last few months, but I ate in a pretty big surplus so gained about 20 lbs (jfl). From Monday gonna just try my best to get lean. Good luck with you btw!

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and IdiAmin
I've been hitting the gym over the last few months, but I ate in a pretty big surplus so gained about 20 lbs (jfl). From Monday gonna just try my best to get lean. Good luck with you btw!

Thanks mate and good luck to you too, can't wait for your post on Success in few weeks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
I lost 70lbs in 12 months in total, but only 6-7 months of real dieting (since dieting for so long isn't really healthy)
20lbs is very realistic in 2-3 months

• +1
Pm me a picture of yourself and I’ll lyk what BF% u are. Scales are inaccurate af

fucking suifuel knowing i could of been 10-12%bf if i didn't pig out 4 months ago, started my cut in may, lost 15 lbs by august, now im back to square one

JFL

• +1
fucking suifuel knowing i could of been 10-12%bf if i didn't pig out 4 months ago, started my cut in may, lost 15 lbs by august, now im back to square one

JFL
Yeah kinda similar with me tbh. Cuz of lockdown I just ate like an obese cunt with no self control. Need to get sub 15% and debloat my face ASAP.

Or post it here
I know that I'm around 20% looking at pics online anyway, im around 23% on the scales but know I'm probs slightly less in reality