Realistic expectations after my planned surgerymaxxing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My genio will probably be carried out in August. I'm almost sure which surgeon I'll choose. Just one last consultation and my appointment will be made.

However, I gotta be realistic about my expectations.

This weekend, or just like every weekend, when I'm outside, I see plenty of attractive Stacys. They're young and in good shape. Yet they almost exclusively go out with their female friends. Very seldom do I see them walking hand in hand with a guy. You might suppose they actually have a chad boyfriend, but they spend most of their time, on weekends, not with him but with other foids. What should that be?

This is the current state of the western world : young foids, especially the attractive ones, don't want to be in a relationship, and even if they are, their lives won't revolve around you.

Besides, according to chadfish experiments carried out by myself and other PSLers, even as chad you have a hard time hooking up with your looksmatch. And oftentimes, when you actually propose a meet-up, you'll be ghosted.

So my realistic expectations are :
1. Be more confident and comfortable in my own skin.
2. Get more love / sexual interests from tall slim Beckys, and general respect from other people.
3. In case my gf becomes bitchy, or we break up, I won't have to endure a long dryspell just like last time.
4. I won't expect to LTR a true Stacy before I don't want to be beta in a relationship, and I hate women who don't spend most of their spare time with their partner. If I do have sex with a Stacy once in a while, it's good. If not, I can accept that.

My genio will probably be carried out in August. I'm almost sure which surgeon I'll choose. Just one last consultation and my appointment will be made.

This weekend, or just like every weekend, when I'm outside, I see plenty of attractive Stacys. They're young and in good shape. Yet they almost exclusively go out with their female friends. Very seldom do I see them walking hand in hand with a guy. You might suppose they actually have a chad boyfriend, but they spend most of their time, on weekends, not with him but with other foids. What should that be?

This is the current state of the western world : young foids, especially the attractive ones, don't want to be in a relationship, and even if they are, their lives won't revolve around you.

Besides, according to chadfish experiments carried out by myself and other PSLers, even as chad you have a hard time hooking up with your looksmatch. And oftentimes, when you actually propose a meet-up, you'll be ghosted.

2. Get more love / sexual interests from tall slim Beckys, and general respect from other people.
3. In case my gf becomes bitchy, or we break up, I won't have to endure a long dryspell just like last time.
4. I won't expect to LTR a true Stacy before I don't want to be beta in a relationship, and I hate women who don't spend most of their spare time with their partner. If I do have sex with a Stacy once in a while, it's good. If not, I can accept that.
Where are you from?

I have come to the conclusion that it’s certainly over for many many men, dude.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and dodt
Delusional thread tbh.
They walk with girlfriends cuz in 2019 they dont need time to know a boy whom they have mutual interest. She just meets a chad on tinder and fucks and she is ok with that, ofc she would like to spend her time with chad even outside bed, but they r nothing more than holes and cant offer chad anything except being a meat.

I will have an otoplasty in september. my ears are prominent but not so fucked up so my improvement won't be life-changing.
however prominent ears is the flaw I hate most and it's the cheapest to fix.

in 3 years, when I start working, I will try fillers on lower third to understand if would look better, then I will get a lipofilling to get permanent result.
Delusional thread tbh.
They walk with girlfriends cuz in 2019 they dont need time to know a boy whom they have mutual interest. She just meets a chad on tinder and fucks and she is ok with that, ofc she would like to spend her time with chad even outside bed, but they r nothing more than holes and cant offer chad anything except being a meat.
most women don't need tinder or social networks, they just text their chad friend: "hey honey, would you like to bang me on Sarurday?"

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 616
Delusional thread tbh.
One way or another they’re not gf material for the most part. So if you want intimacy just be chad and date down a bit. Slaying is good but after smashing hundreds of pussies you’ll get bored too

One way or another they’re not gf material for the most part. So if you want intimacy just be chad and date down a bit. Slaying is good but after smashing hundreds of pussies you’ll get bored too
Ur so unstable that ur going from one cuck blackpill extreme to another cuck bluepill extreme

Ur so unstable that ur going from one cuck blackpill extreme to another cuck bluepill extreme
Better be extreme than being stuck in the middle tbh

Better be extreme than being stuck in the middle tbh
Not rly, better to be stable, cuz when ur stable u dont give a fuck about swallowing blackpills or bluepills and feel depressed or cucked. U just do what u want.
I am not stable too tbh, even more than u.