realistic natty, decent muscle, 10% bf, 6’ body weight

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
is someone is natty
10% body fat
6 foot
has decent amount of muscle (athlete amount/aesthetic, not bodybuilder)

how much would they weigh?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
they’d most likely be underweight by bmi i think (ik bmi is bs and cope) if they are actual/legit 10% body fat since average person is like 25% bf

Prob 80kg to have that insane aesthetic body. But good luck maintaining that and having a 'normal' life.

No one ever looks that good other than temporarily.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, forevergymcelling and appealmaxed
Prob 85kg to have that insane aesthetic body. But good luck maintaining that and having a 'normal' life.
i’d think that 85kg is more on the end of people who are not natty tbh. it’s gonna be hard as you said to maintain a normal life, and also as a natural, would be hard or near impossible to retain that much muscle mass at such low body fat i think. for natural lifters who want to be 10% i think 85kg may be unrealistic, especially if they haven’t maxed out natural gains, which i, and 99% of people will not, and probably never will

im 73kg right now lean, decent muscle, but 5’9

I could still lose another 3kg to be shredded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed and mrriceguyreturn
they’d most likely be underweight by bmi i think (ik bmi is bs and cope) if they are actual/legit 10% body fat since average person is like 25% bf
I’m 182 cm that’s like what 1 cm off 6’ and I’m currently 147 lbs aiming for 140, I can already distinctly see bicep vein and starting to see hints of ab veins under certain lighting, so I’m like 12% body fat? I’ve only been training for 2 years and a half, first year pretty shittily as well, so I think 150 lbs would be the sweet spot.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I can already distinctly see bicep vein and starting to see hints of ab veins under certain lighting,
veins on bicep aren’t a good indicator of body fat level i think, since i legit have them at 20% body fat. most of my fat is sorted in legs tbh. the point were go start reaching legit 10% body fat is when veins start to become visible on abdomen i hear. if you cant see them without flexing, id estimate around 17% bf (many underestimate bf %)

I think 160 lbs
160lbs seems pretty realistic and reasonable for this type of person:
natty
10% body fat
6 foot
has decent amount of muscle (athlete amount/aesthetic, not bodybuilder)

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
75kg

• +1
i’d think that 85kg is more on the end of people who are not natty tbh. it’s gonna be hard as you said to maintain a normal life, and also as a natural, would be hard or near impossible to retain that much muscle mass at such low body fat i think. for natural lifters who want to be 10% i think 85kg may be unrealistic, especially if they haven’t maxed out natural gains, which i, and 99% of people will not, and probably never will
I editted to 80kg. I think that's achievable. But tbh even 75kg at 10% you would still look fit at 6'0. But at 80kg it's pretty obvious you're a gym bro not a casual. 85kg and you're a gym addict.

• +1