Realistic transformation? Facial morph

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
Is this transformation possible with a chin implant and rhino, I know I already have a chin and its that my mandible isn't long enough, but wouldn't a chin implant still do the job? and also, I didn't change anything with the nose in the rhinoplasty other then changing the width of the nostril. So is this transformation realistic?

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lordfrodo
no, youre fucking ugly. always will be. stop trying to thirsttrap on tiktok and get a fucking job. you're never going to make it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29651, Ragnar and 8 others
even if it were possible, still ugly as shit. so save the mcdonalds money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, rooman, Roamer and 2 others
no, youre fucking ugly. always will be. stop trying to thirsttrap on tiktok and get a fucking job. you're never going to make it
He mogs you to hell tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 28939
bro dreams of tiktoks likes and comments from girls lmao. get a grip you fucking subhuman 3/10 weasel. you have no appeal

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and rooman
bro dreams of tiktoks likes and comments from girls lmao. get a grip you fucking subhuman 3/10 weasel. you have no appeal
why the hate? something wrong in your life?

why the hate? something wrong in your life?
youre so vain. you want to be a fucking tiktok star so badly. you already probably have an account waiting to start posting garbage on.

get a job. stop focusing so much on materials

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Dystopian
youre so vain. you want to be a fucking tiktok star so badly. you already probably have an account waiting to start posting garbage on.

get a job. stop focusing so much on materials
i don't have tiktok, i just want to looksmax, that's what this website is about afterall

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Is this transformation possible with a chin implant and rhino, I know I already have a chin and its that my mandible isn't long enough, but wouldn't a chin implant still do the job? and also, I didn't change anything with the nose in the rhinoplasty other then changing the width of the nostril. So is this transformation realistic?
Too harsh of a gonial angel, and too much chin that’s not how facial harmony works id like to see a full pic of u

Too harsh of a gonial angel, and too much chin that’s not how facial harmony works id like to see a full pic of u
it's 115 so its only 5 degrees short of being ideal, and ik my jaw is a little bit blocky but it isn't too bad tbh, i would be a little bit worried about the latter and having too much chin, I think the profile will look fine but I am worried about the front. My ramus is a bit strong but it's not like I'm going to do anything to shrink it down. Here is frontal angle of me:

Attachments

• IMG_8202.PNG
    IMG_8202.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8203.PNG
    IMG_8203.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8204.jpg
    IMG_8204.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar, Deleted member 27660 and Roamer
it's 115 so its only 5 degrees short of being ideal, and ik my jaw is a little bit blocky but it isn't too bad tbh, i would be a little bit worried about the latter and having too much chin, I think the profile will look fine but I am worried about the front. Here is frontal angle of me:
As I knew it ur face looks like a cinder block jfl just soft maxx like eye lash and brow transplant,lose fat grow out hair

As I knew it ur face looks like a cinder block jfl just soft maxx like eye lash and brow transplant,lose fat grow out hair
ya but I wouldn't say its like crazy square like, its just a wider jaw than ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
it's 115 so its only 5 degrees short of being ideal, and ik my jaw is a little bit blocky but it isn't too bad tbh, i would be a little bit worried about the latter and having too much chin, I think the profile will look fine but I am worried about the front. My ramus is a bit strong but it's not like I'm going to do anything to shrink it down. Here is frontal angle of me:
Chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and chadcel;
what hash u smoking g
incels here will call anyone who mogs them HTN at most to feel better about themselves. Guy looks good man, you don't see a lot of people who look like that

• +1
Reactions: zura
lol u mog most of the forum good shit

me personally i don’t see the ROI on implants as much as filler, and you barely even need rhino.

envy is such an interesting phenomenon to me

you are pretty gl, good luck with the surgery

incels here will call anyone who mogs them HTN at most to feel better about themselves. Guy looks good man, you don't see a lot of people who look like that
nah man he aint nothing special, he's just low bf that's all

YOURE ALREADY HTN. DO IT AND ASCEND...

envy is such an interesting phenomenon to me

you are pretty gl, good luck with the surgery
what are you on about you baboon?

i glad i fucking shit on OP on multiple occasions lmao