Realistic ways to make 50K/year online?

uglynihilist

uglynihilist

Iron
West is cucked. If I can make this amount without me living here I would get the fuck out and move to South America.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Be_ConfidentBro and AlwaysHaveQuestions
if only it was that easy

you’re probably gonna have to do it all by yourself, find something you can market and sell it lol

nobody can tell you “go start a web design business”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Chico Chicowski, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
if only it was that easy

you’re probably gonna have to do it all by yourself, find something you can market and sell it lol

nobody can tell you “go start a web design business”
defeatist mentality is why you will stay a wagie forever. im positive my alibaba dropping business will take off and by the time im 21 i will be financially independent at the top 5% for my age

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 7224, .👽. and 6 others
defeatist mentality is why you will stay a wagie forever. im positive my alibaba dropping business will take off and by the time im 21 i will be financially independent at the top 5% for my age
Can I buy your e-book or telegram signals groupchat membership?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, RftH, Deleted member 13854 and 4 others
Can I buy your e-book or telegram signals groupchat membership?
dont have one those are scam. im too smart for that my discord mentor said just follow his advice and im good

jokes aside i wonder what happens to these people

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13854 and turkproducer
op you can do computer science. plenty of people in the UK apply for US position to make more money. south america time zone is also same as US

op you can do computer science. plenty of people in the UK apply for US position to make more money. south america time zone is also same as US
comp sci is such a scapegoat for anyone talking ab jobs, bro i will be comp sci and make 200k a year at google dead ass!

even worse when people say "brooo self learn! ezier plz bro"!

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 13854 and 1 other person
comp sci is such a scapegoat for anyone talking ab jobs, bro i will be comp sci and make 200k a year at google dead ass!

even worse when people say "brooo self learn! ezier plz bro"!
i did a 3 day web development bootcamp at code reactor and now make 6 figures in silicon valley. keep coping coper

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 12611 and 4 others
One day the delusion will wear off. Just be prepared for that possibility is all

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
This was the first thing I though about. I tried learning web development but got brutally reality checked on my IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., CupOfCoffee, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
One day the delusion will wear off. Just be prepared for that possibility is all

This was the first thing I though about. I tried learning web development but got brutally reality checked on my IQ.
where do you live? USA is decent for neeting if you can find the right town with a lot of government benefit

where do you live? USA is decent for neeting if you can find the right town with a lot of government benefit
I'm in Canada. I make 50k rn, working my office job. But I will hit the pay limit in this field in couple years at 65-70k. It's not that hard and kinda works well with my talents. But there is just 0 chance I can do it long-distance. Programming is way harder and I quickly realized that it's not for everyone.

I'm not into neet, I just want to get the fuck out of here and move to Colombia and to have a decent life there+ saving/investing I need at least 40-50K.

• +1
I'm in Canada. I make 50k rn, working my office job. But I will hit the pay limit in this field in couple years at 65-70k. It's not that hard and kinda works well with my talents. But there is just 0 chance I can do it long-distance. Programming is way harder and I quickly realized that it's not for everyone.

I'm not into neet, I just want to get the fuck out of here and move to Colombia and to have a decent life there+ saving/investing I need at least 40-50K.
i want to do that after saving enough but shitholes are too dangerous ngl. someone told me once he was traveling in thailand and got kidnapped and released. setting up good neet is a better option imo. find a scummy orthopedic doctor to write you have back problems -> profit???

i want to do that after saving enough but shitholes are too dangerous ngl. someone told me once he was traveling in thailand and got kidnapped and released. setting up good neet is a better option imo. find a scummy orthopedic doctor to write you have back problems -> profit???
Major cities in most Latin countries are really safe if you don't go to the hoods. I researched a lot about it. The quality of life is really good for the money you pay. I don't think Canadian goverment will provide me with lifetime income just so I can bang latina sloots, tbh.

• +1
You won’t be able to do it and no one would be prepared to tell you

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Looks234
If we’re being realistic. The only way is to pimp out a girl and make her do onlyfans for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and CupOfCoffee
If we’re being realistic. The only way is to pimp out a girl and make her do onlyfans for you.
I was thinking about having my girl sell feet pics and videos and I would set it up and get half the money. But her feet are mine only no nigga is gonna jerk off to them :feelsohh:

Thanks to corona many IT companies work online now and will most likely continue after. I could technically work anywhere i just need my laptop and wifi:y'all:

But from the 50k you will have taken away like 40%, enjoy that:feelsbadman:

I had the chance to do that, and ended up closing bussiness and moving to other things, bad mistake.

Your best bet is to learn how to code, get into a company and do work from your home, now with the COVID it's all over the place.

dont have one those are scam. im too smart for that my discord mentor said just follow his advice and im good

jokes aside i wonder what happens to these people
when your mentor turns out to be 14yo austrian economist

• +1
not $50K/yr, but online surveys can offer $2-$5 USD for each time you answer one