Realistically, how many inches can you fraud without her noticing it?

zeke714

zeke714

LMSN
I'd say 2-3 inches imo. 4 inches is too much to the point she would notice it once you take off your shoes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 13325
2 inches if they're not too close to your height. 3 or even 4 if shorter. Almost no inches at all if same height

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
oh nvm you mean lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4416, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
max 2

ideally 1-1.5 (3-4cm)

anything above that looks retarded with shoes that aren't really thick boots and the height difference will be too big when you take them off

edit: talking about total height boost with shoes on vs shoes off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I fraud one inch with airmaxes and i can guarantee that if i frauded one more it would be noticeable as fuck
women dont notice but men do if you magically become shorter than them without shoes

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
btw, there's a lot more to perceived height than that. especially when you're in that borderline 5'7-5'9 range.

I've experimented a ton and the things that stood out the most for me were pants fit, shoulder to hip ratio (wider shoulders give you a 'taller' presence), the shape of your shoes and obviously shoe thickness.

pants should obviously be slim fit, but not too slim. shoes should add 3-4cm and they should be shaped in a way that creates a smooth contour between where your shoes and pants meet, aka bulky shoes are usually bad. if you wear bulkier shoes, you should also wear pants with a more lose fit (and usually also wear a lose top to not screw up perceived shoulder to hip ratio).

all this will make your legs look long and when your upper body then mogs your hips, that's the cherry on top. so go gymcel your upper body.

long legs + good shoulder to hip = aesthetics

can get you from looking manlet at 5'8ish to looking average or even above average when viewed from a distance at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714
I cheated 4cm and my friend already noticed .fag!

2 inches. I'd fraud more but I can't find any way to put more lifts in without walking like a dolt and making my feet ache. I use great elevators from tallmenshoes that add 2.8" and I've only had compliments about my shoes, not a SINGLE person has noticed (at least from what I could tell)

I'd say 2-3 inches imo. 4 inches is too much to the point she would notice it once you take off your shoes
2 inches, 3 is pushing it. Also depends on the height of the girl the taller she is the more likely it is she will notice.

Keep your shoes on for sex shesh theory