realistically, how much height can you gain from posture maxxing

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
title i saw a thread talking about how some guy went from 5'11 to 6'1 by fixing anterior tilt. i have both anterior pelvic tilt and a nerd neck and i am 5'8 age 16.

1 inch roughly

1 inch roughly
hm an inch if i have both? 5'9 isnt bad but i was hoping 5'10 at best. Somehow where i live tons of guys are sub 5'7 which doesnt make sense (fully grown men btw).

• +1
Reactions: silencio
1-2 inches

hm an inch if i have both? 5'9 isnt bad but i was hoping 5'10 at best. Somehow where i live tons of guys are sub 5'7 which doesnt make sense (fully grown men btw).
Yeah roughly 1 inch. Don't expect too big results.

Yeah roughly 1 inch. Don't expect too big results.
alr thanks. i'm not sure if im screwed or not but i grew an inch this year so im hoping to reach 5'10-5'11 ish. if pelvic makes me an inch taller than it makes me closer to my goal.

how to posture max, and how long to see results

title i saw a thread talking about how some guy went from 5'11 to 6'1 by fixing anterior tilt. i have both anterior pelvic tilt and a nerd neck and i am 5'8 age 16.
They probably grew up in the process, 1-2 inches

They probably grew up in the process, 1-2 inches
even then, hypothetically if i grow 2 inches from 5'8 to 5'10 is life even that different (thru fixing posture ns hiT)

even then, hypothetically if i grow 2 inches from 5'8 to 5'10 is life even that different (thru fixing posture ns hiT)
the biggest jump lifestyle-wise 1-2 inches would give would be from 5'6-5'8

the biggest jump lifestyle-wise 1-2 inches would give would be from 5'6-5'8
interesting. I guess i'll try to fix my fhp but i have no idea where to start. 5'8 for me isn't too bad since i surprisingly height mog most women and men i see daily, but 5'10 just to ensure i'm a mogger and my genes aren't god awful

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
time to stop the cope and abuse HGH bud

time to stop the cope and abuse HGH bud
i'm not tryna end up like that one guy who regrets it and has shown proof of him becoming downgrown. I have no idea if i can even grow that much taller apart from fixing posture or natural growth that comes with puberty. I mean i have very small hands and feet for my height (size 6 uk shoes) and my hands are around 5 inches. I can also barely grow thick facial hair as a pakistani so yh.

i'm not tryna end up like that one guy who regrets it and has shown proof of him becoming downgrown. I have no idea if i can even grow that much taller apart from fixing posture or natural growth that comes with puberty. I mean i have very small hands and feet for my height (size 6 uk shoes) and my hands are around 5 inches. I can also barely grow thick facial hair as a pakistani so yh.
lmao stay a coping manlet then