Realistically, I won’t be as attractive as I thought if I got surgery

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
-Rhino
-Fat repositioning to undereyes, cantho, lower bleh, and ptosis

Being as realistic as possible, those surgeries won’t ascend me more than 0.75PSL. Like honestly, I’ll still have my same midface, lower and upper thirds when I do a rhino. Sure, I’ll look better from literally any angle other than front.

If I were to get surgery on my eyes, I’ll get rid of my eye bags and lazy eye, but it won’t transform my eyes into hooded or Chico tier eyes. It would give me, at best, +.5PSL.

I used to think getting a rhino would give me +0.75PSL and eye surgery would give me another 0.75-1PSL, but I was caught up in the mental masturbation. I thought I would get to 6.5PSL easily, but I’ll be lucky to hit 6PSL (I’d still be more than pleased to hit 6PSL).

Don’t overestimate yourself. Keep your expectations very low. At the worst, I would be right and surgery would give me slightly underwhelming results but I would be near 6PSL. At best, I’d be wrong and I would ascend to easy 6+PSL and be very happy with my results.

before “dn rd”

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Honestly you'd probably hit 6psl tbh

giphy.gif

Bro, you made this thread but you still bluepilled..you have a long midface like me, even if you get decent eyes you will be average at most..so if people here say PSL 4 is average, how the fuck do you even think to become a 6?

Don't destroy my dreams with your pessimism cunt. Mark my words I will transform into ultra-chad and have chico on a leash

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2810
6B6D18EB 5499 4177 B8EE 1C514048147A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Angel, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Honestly you'd probably hit 6psl tbh
Maybe. I’ve been really thinking about this recently. If you’re in my position (decently attractive, good base), you won’t really “ascend” and completely change your face unless you do something like @SurgerySoon. I’m honestly just trying to fix my flaws. Sure, I’ll look better than before (I hope), but I’m not going to turn into this slayer where girls approach me first and ask for my number (like some think).

The only “ascension” worth surgeries are for people who are extremely recessed and have shit jaws. Jaw will turn you into a man. If you already have a good jaw, your ascension won’t be as you day dream it will be. I’ll still have my same jaw, same midface, same measurements, same hair.

Point is, if you’re 4.75-5.5PSL, you really won’t be able to have a God tier ascension because you are limited to your pheno and skull shape/size. I would look like a slightly better version of me, but not this 7PSL version I once day dreamt about.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
I hope hair system will maybe net me to 6 psl or at least 5.5+ then if that's still not enough I'll probably do some sort of chin thing. And then I'll call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bro, you made this thread but you still bluepilled..you have a long midface like me, even if you get decent eyes you will be average at most..so if people here say PSL 4 is average, how the fuck do you even think to become a 6?
Don’t drag me down with you. I’m not average or near it. Tinder, the way I get treated by girls IRL and online, my social life, and small subconscious cues indicate I’m not “average”. Average would indicate I’m “invisible” which I know I’m not. Plus, I’ve been rated in the low 5 range here.
BTW, my midface ratio is 1.02.

Last edited:
Surgeries can ascend you only by 2 points most of the time, and by surgeries I mean several surgeries

• +1
If I can fix my stupid IPD with rhino which will improve my harmony and eyebrow max I’ll reach psl 6 even with my shit skull size

lol at these calculations, as long as it makes you better looking then you are currently, then go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 2 others
Maybe. I’ve been really thinking about this recently. If you’re in my position (decently attractive, good base), you won’t really “ascend” and completely change your face unless you do something like @SurgerySoon. I’m honestly just trying to fix my flaws. Sure, I’ll look better than before (I hope), but I’m not going to turn into this slayer where girls approach me first and ask for my number (like some think).

The only “ascension” worth surgeries are for people who are extremely recessed and have shit jaws. Jaw will turn you into a man. If you already have a good jaw, your ascension won’t be as you day dream it will be. I’ll still have my same jaw, same midface, same measurements, same hair.

Point is, if you’re 4.75-5.5PSL, you really won’t be able to have a God tier ascension because you are limited to your pheno and skull shape/size. I would look like a slightly better version of me, but not this 7PSL version I once day dreamt about.

For someone who really wants a serious ascension (like myself or possibly you) -- I think this is where osteotomies become necessary, because in order to alter or convincingly fraud your phenotype, you basically need to cut and move the bones that gave you that phenotype in the first place, right?

If I can fix my stupid IPD with rhino which will improve my harmony and eyebrow max I’ll reach psl 6 even with my shit skull size
Not trying to start an argument but legit you need more than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
Legit. You are either born Chad or you're not.

The very few people that ascend significantly from surgery have like one easily fixable flaw that failos them hard (i.e recessed chin on an otherwise Chad face. This was basically the case with whywoulditmatter from lookism).

Surgery is mainly for eliminating ugliness and not achieving chadliness

• +1
  • JFL
Then none of you will ascend. My boy crisco ascended. I have hooded eyes and good bone under my eyes and good lower third
Whatever I can get to a high 5 psl

lol at these calculations, as long as it makes you better looking then you are currently, then go for it.
Good point. I’m just saying that some people overestimate the power of surgery if it’s not jaw surgery.
For someone who really wants a serious ascension (like myself or possibly you) -- I think this is where osteotomies become necessary, because in order to alter or convincingly fraud your phenotype, you basically need to cut and move the bones that gave you that phenotype in the first place, right?
Yeah, I don’t want to do that though. I’m happy with my appearance other than my undereyed and nose.

Honestly tho .5 PSL increase is great. That means you become better looking than millions of guys that you were equal to before. Just make sure you go to a top tier rhino surgeon, it’s a very difficult surgery to get right with males

• Love it
you'll ascend bro trust me

• Love it
Honestly tho .5 PSL increase is great. That means you become better looking than millions of guys that you were equal to before. Just make sure you go to a top tier rhino surgeon, it’s a very difficult surgery to get right with males
That’s a good perspective to look at tbh.