Reality of what Indian Simping and molester culture makes most Men and women think about Indians

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
I read this statement in a Telegram Group:

Pajeets are a cruel joke on humanity. They are the most numerous of all, yet they build or contribute nothing, just eat and shit. Just imagine what prompts them to replicate to a billion people under those dire living conditions. Not a single self-reflective thought must have ever crossed their minds to improve or elevate themselves to something higher. Truly a race from the depths of hell where indifference and complacency reside. I would wager that the value of 100,000 pajeets equals the worth of 1 aryan man.

Indians have to change collectively or foids are immediately gonna ditch them for their nationality alone not because of boneless faces most Indians have

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell, Kazey, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
indians are some of the kindest, smartest and most hardworking people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeformedCell, Willmogulater and bloomercel
what tele gc is this

Signal 2024 05 25 16 11 38 579
Signal 2023 12 03 20 17 18 494

• JFL
Reactions: soontobechadlite and yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
indians are some of the kindest, smartest and most hardworking people
Yes but not all of them and they might be high iq in the west but Indian average iq is very low when it comes to India according to statistics

Also rape statistics are among the highest in a good amount of states

Also the street food and hygiene and they way men are simping for foreign women reminds me of a third world country to be honest

I saw one post today where a Korean vlogger was walking to a metro in Hong Kong and an Indian assaulted her while she was live streaming held her and pressed his body against hers and he only stopped because she was live streaming and someone else stopped him

These guys are thirsty and they can't handle their thirst which is why many resort to rape or groping

Even outside India

Most Indian second generation people that grew up in the west are ok but dammn every day I hear about new shit happening in India or an Indian in the west or Hong Kong or wherever raping a women

If this continues no women will wanna speak to nan Indian if she knows he is Indian

And it's definietly an Indian problem

I know that many Indians cope with bad people are everywhere

Doesn't matter if you get constantly harassed walking around India

Im the west that does not happen even with refugees

The refugees prey on easy targets at times when nobody can catch them and most intelligent women don't take that risk

In India it doesn't really matter if it's near a metro or anywhere

India doesn't deserve becoming a superpower soon to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back