Realized why it was always over for me

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I was literaly born with vertical maxillary excess. I was subhuman before I even came to this world. Environment and diet didn’t ogre me, I never stood a chance.

over

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and Good_Little_Goy
just looksmax bro no point in saying stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
just get a haircut

dont care

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
just shower bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
same, kid photo still subhuman fwhr

Drink more water
Become curry

I can’t bro I’ve tried but I’m coming to reality here. You can’t Mew to regain looks you never had or make yourself develop a certain way if you were put on this earth with a legit almost deformity.
Not all humans are meant to go on and have families and ascend. Some of us were meant to die in the Somme or on the eastern front, good for nothing but filling uniforms and furthering the cause that benefits those better than ourselves.
I’ve been looksmaxxing since ‘16. Thats 4 years now roughly. And I know that surgery maxxing like lefort is life minning. Simple surgeries are fine, but intense ones are cope.

I can’t bro I’ve tried but I’m coming to reality here. You can’t Mew to regain looks you never had or make yourself develop a certain way if you were put on this earth with a legit almost deformity.
Not all humans are meant to go on and have families and ascend. Some of us were meant to die in the Somme or on the eastern front, good for nothing but filling uniforms and furthering the cause that benefits those better than ourselves.
I’ve been looksmaxxing since ‘16. Thats 4 years now roughly. And I know that surgery maxxing like lefort is life minning. Simple surgeries are fine, but intense ones are cope.

i guess i can't comment because i looksmaxxed hard in a 6 month timespan and increased PSL hard with only softmaxxing
4 years sounds rough, good luckk bro

i guess i can't comment because i looksmaxxed hard in a 6 month timespan and increased PSL hard with only softmaxxing
4 years sounds rough, good luckk bro
Then you can’t have been subhuman
Soft maxxing is legit just doing what Normies do to look presentable

I was literaly born having manlet genes. I was subhuman before I even came to this world. Environment and diet didn’t ogre me, I never stood a chance.

over

Then you can’t have been subhuman
Soft maxxing is legit just doing what Normies do to look presentable
i was 100% subhuman around 3PSL before, just had lots of failos to fix

I was literaly born having manlet genes. I was subhuman before I even came to this world. Environment and diet didn’t ogre me, I never stood a chance.

over
There are Chads at all heights and sizes

not everyone can looksmax, there's almost nothing I can do, my entire face is recessed and the shape in general is just trash.

the amount of surgery i would need to become gl is insane, im never getting that much surgery and it would be unworldly expensive.

I was literaly born with vertical maxillary excess. I was subhuman before I even came to this world. Environment and diet didn’t ogre me, I never stood a chance.

over
Show me one baby that isn’t born with a compact midface

Lol if you are truly as recessed/deformed as you claim, a Lefort will be one of the greatest life maxxes you can do. Larger airway = longer lifespan, better cognitive function, more energy, etc

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Bro just save up for lefort with ccw rotation and/or try to convince your parents. Like this is what 'im tryna do for the entire month. I have a recessed and narrow maxilla due to mouthbreathing and extraction orthodontics (also known as orthorape) and nothing gives me more lifefuel than hard ascension with surgerymaxxing.

Give me your excess i have sfs

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9819