Realizing it’s over

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
it really is completely over for me time to rope. My skulls fucked up not even a surgery can fix this. Not even ltn just straight subhuman. Kms nigga. It’s not the hat it’s the bone structure so don’t bother. Whenever I get compliments on anything it’s the hat.

Attachments

• temp_image_2987CC9C-7651-402C-ABF9-18BCF59DB6C7.jpeg
    temp_image_2987CC9C-7651-402C-ABF9-18BCF59DB6C7.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, PlayersGetPlayed, mr007 and 2 others
ain't you the guy on Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Just get bimax then thugmax

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
End it bro :feelsrope::feelsrope:

ecco4k

• JFL
End it bro :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I will soon. I’m doing it via talk tree but my bike has no tires rn so I gotta wait. Can’t access the woods yet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed, ey88 and mr007
I will soon. I’m doing it via talk tree but my bike has no tires rn so I gotta wait. Can’t access the woods yet.
imagine wanting to rope in the woods and be forgotten

You're not that bad you have cuteness appeal no homo

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
How would u do it then 💀
overdose
or do something memorable, like go in the hood pew pew someone
or get moneymaxx by drugs and get mutilated by the cartel
something like that
roping in the woods is only shit, you will be useless also after death, and had no effects on the world, so literally your presence on earth was useless, you might as well make something out of it

overdose
or do something memorable, like go in the hood pew pew someone
or get moneymaxx by drugs and get mutilated by the cartel
something like that
roping in the woods is only shit, you will be useless also after death, and had no effects on the world, so literally your presence on earth was useless, you might as well make something out of it
Niggas keep telling me to go ER or do something special I ain’t tryna do allat I just wanna reincarnate

How would u do it then 💀
also send me your tiktok and don't kys it's only useless tbh you will die anyway at 80 so enjoy the life you have now, or the little of it, even chad dies, all his slays won't save him from being in a casket and turning to dust

• +1
You should definitely leave this forum and the blackpill in general dude
This forum is not to blame & you can’t leave the bp lol

• +1
also send me your tiktok and don't kys it's only useless tbh you will die anyway at 80 so enjoy the life you have now, or the little of it, even chad dies, all his slays won't save him from being in a casket and turning to dust
My tt is @iabsolveelijah but I think I deleted all my vids last night

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels and ey88
Niggas keep telling me to go ER or do something special I ain’t tryna do allat I just wanna reincarnate
get in a religion then if you want to reincarnate, also no dong kys because even if me and you have no connection I wouldn't want you dead

it really is completely over for me time to rope. My skulls fucked up not even a surgery can fix this. Not even ltn just straight subhuman. Kms nigga. It’s not the hat it’s the bone structure so don’t bother. Whenever I get compliments on anything it’s the hat.
bro at least u have clear skin I would kill for clear skin it descends me sm