Realizing that 99.99% of bad bitches are probably retards is both simultaneously freeing and tormenting

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
You are compelled by evolutionary necessity to desperately want to stick your dick in the wet hole of a hyper attractive roastie yet are burdened with the awareness that she is completely undeserving of the respect and attention you grant her.

When I see a super bad bitch and think “she is the ideal feminine physical form” only to see a Twitter post or Instagram reel of her saying the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen I’m filled with equal amounts of massive relief and dread.

This must be a modern phenomenon. Women have so many rights and freedoms (unjustly) nowadays that they are able to voice their thoughts and opinions openly. The problem is women by and large are incapable of proper thinking about basically everything. Couple this with the enormous ego’s that most western women have which are multiplied 1000x in the attractive woman and you have a recipe for disaster.

Your ancestors had it better perhaps. This may be the only illusion of femininity I think had any value. When women were just pretty objects and we didn’t know that was the end of their virtue. In the past Chad may have realized hypergamy, he may have realized that women were cunning and not deserving of much respect but the final blow, the realization that is worst of all is to realize that they are on the whole basically mentally inept.

Being pulled so aggressively from within to reproduce with what is basically a retard, to know that even the highest physical specimen of reproductive quality in the form of perfect waist to hip ratios, above average bust, height, facial attractiveness is so unlikely to have anything going on mentally of any regard is an unspeakable torment, and more often these inner workings of her mind are worthy of extreme contempt.

The realization that you are so unlikely to ever find a valuable mind in a woman and if you do your are so much more unlikely to find it in an attractive woman.

This is in fact a man made horror beyond our comprehension, one of many that exists nowadays but perhaps one of the worst.

With this realization all sexual acts lose any innocent joy they may possess. No longer can you fuck a woman and feel you are sharing in a moment of pleasure because with any awareness you will see that she gains far more than you out of any interaction for she is below you in value. And to make it worse, she is incapable of realizing this but due to her limited mental capacity will happily go along with the illusion that you are either equals or she is superior.

This is the one dilemma of sexual relationships in modernity that I am yet to solve for myself. I’m not even sure how one overcomes this. To think even the most attractive woman I find in my eugenic quest for reproduction will undoubtedly pass on even a fraction of her limited mental capacities to my potential son.

I guess the solution is to not think about it too much because every great man came from a woman but now that you know the risks it seems impossible to ignore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Pandora, liberiangrimreaper and 9 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and hypernormie
Test tube babies are the future

A world of only Ras

A demiurge without constraints

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Cope ur just attracted to low trash foids

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, standardcel, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Good post

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
7e1de877f462f18cc6d49fdda3e5bdfa
1f2bddde9f97c20037813cbd797472c2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and fukmylyf
This literally every attractive woman I’ve ever seen.

Have you listened to a Victoria Secret model talk?

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and fukmylyf
i believe when u stand next to a woman u see two bad bitches

I don’t think attractive smart women exist in modern society, maybe way back in the day at some point they existed for a brief moment but that moment is long gone never to return

i don't give a shit about intelligence. I just hate the fact that most attractive women are cunts these days

Ayn Rand was cute when she was younger

IMG 1849
IMG 1848

She wrote Dagney Taggart and since reading Atlas Shrugged in High School, I’ve come to realize that such a woman is only possible in fiction

i don't give a shit about intelligence. I just hate the fact that most attractive women are cunts these days
They are cunts because they are stupid

I don’t think attractive smart women exist in modern society, maybe way back in the day at some point they existed for a brief moment but that moment is long gone never to return
I mean “smart women” don’t exist but I assumed u meant ghetto trash foids