Really any ideas to get money and/or a job?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
I'm hyphocondriac i thought i was die many many times, in one of those times i go out and lost my documents i dont have them until now, i lost them last year. I dont have money to do them right now, i dont have money to afford transport to finish studies.

My mother afford me, but she's having much trouble i want to help her, but i dont wanna be a criminal too. What i need to do guys? Money issues is making me wanna die, i never been so sad and lost like i'm right now. Any tips, any idea?

Mcdonalds nigga

Get 2 jobs

Morning till afternoon, afternoon till night

Take the weekends off to relax

Get 2 jobs

Morning till afternoon, afternoon till night

Take the weekends off to relax

How i will get a job without studies? For a quick time any job can help, but when things get better if i want to quit the job its possible?

It's really that easy? It's a issue if i work only few months? The payment for those months will fix many things.
Shitty jobs like McDonald's have qhats called a high turn over which means employees do not work there long.

How i will get a job without studies? For a quick time any job can help, but when things get better if i want to quit the job its possible?
Get a job that is simple that is hiring and say you will work hard. Once you get the job apply for another place that fits your hours you have left in the day so it doesn’t conflict with the second job.

Then once you have enough money to afford school and help your mom, quit one of the jobs and then cut your time in half at the other job and go to school.

So in the end = part time job + school

Shitty jobs like McDonald's have qhats called a high turn over which means employees do not work there long.

But dude the issue is that im almost sure they will ask for "high school completed" even for shit jobs. I thought to sell water on streets, doable? Cope?

But dude the issue is that im almost sure they will ask for "high school completed" even for shit jobs. I thought to sell water on streets, doable? Cope?
You have to figure out investment and return if you're gonna do some business. Not so easy if you have no money.

You have to figure out investment and return if you're gonna do some business. Not so easy if you have no money.

I can sell my video-game or other stuff and buy like 200$ of water. If i get profit of at least 300 quickly it will worth. You got a good job? Any tip for me get there one day?

chasing that sack i aint talking money

I can sell my video-game or other stuff and buy like 200$ of water. If i get profit of at least 300 quickly it will worth. You got a good job? Any tip for me get there one day?

Your honestly such a fucking idiot Im kinda mad. You don't need to graduate a high school to get a fucking job at mcdonalds. Just apply online.

Your idea is fucking retarded. No one is going to buy your water.

TLDR: You're retarded, and apply to mcdonalds.

Jfl at this overthinking. The only logical thing to do is hold up some stores or a small bank