Really Conflicted on Pregabalin

S

sb23

Solstice
I see everyone here saying they use it for night outs, implying that it’s not taken in a scheduled way. Everything I’ve seen on it so far says it takes about a week to work. I honestly just impulse bought after seeing Claviculars thread on it, without doing any research. This seems like a mistake, it honestly seems like quite a bad drug. Can someone give guidance on it? There doesn’t seem to be any great videos on it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Solution
Clavicular
Yes, its a good drug but it will downregulate ur receptors if u abuse it. It doesnt really have addictive properties but dont use it more than 2x per week. It mogs alc which is poison to death
Ik I don’t get the hype, alcohol + stimulants mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and sb23
It is also very addictive and dangerous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Judas Froome, Arcturus and sb23
dont hop on pregab unless its prescribed by a psychiatrist

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
@Alexanderr, I saw you had a thread on this. Care to share some more info? Did you experience any addiction or tachyphylaxis?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Because its anti depressant lol . it will have horrible side effects if you quit it
Yes, that’s true. That’s why all the posts confuse me. Is everyone taking it long term? They probably aren’t due to tachyphylaxis. To much GABA also has a negative impact on memory so I really don’t get how everyone is just taking it like this. I might still take it though due to me having a stressful childhood which leads to reduce gaba a sensitivity which can lead to significantly reduced neurogenesis as I age.

Last edited:
@Alexanderr, I saw you had a thread on this. Care to share some more info? Did you experience any addiction or tachyphylaxis?
advice:
Dont listen to brain damaged drug addicted teenagers xD

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I see everyone here saying they use it for night outs, implying that it’s not taken in a scheduled way. Everything I’ve seen on it so far says it takes about a week to work. I honestly just impulse bought after seeing Claviculars thread on it, without doing any research. This seems like a mistake, it honestly seems like quite a bad drug. Can someone give guidance on it? There doesn’t seem to be any great videos on it.
lyrica literally had to no rec effects on me, 600mg did nothing. upped doseage to 1200mg still did nothing other then giving me some crazy asf tremors, I literally couldn’t hold anything without dropping it

Ik I don’t get the hype, alcohol + stimulants mog
Alcohol quickly turns you into a stumbling retard. On a drug like phenibut/pregabalin combined with caffeine, I am fully in control of my faculties, except my social anxiety is greatly decreased and my mood is happier/more prosocial.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and sb23
lyrica literally had to no rec effects on me, 600mg did nothing. upped doseage to 1200mg still did nothing other then giving me some crazy asf tremors, I literally couldn’t hold anything without dropping it
Maybe it was slow releasing or you didn’t take it for long enough.

You should try crush the tablet then swallow it as what you are taking is likely slow release.

@Clavicular do you notice any negative sides? How long did it take for you to feel effects? Do you take it on a scheduled basis?

Yes, its a good drug but it will downregulate ur receptors if u abuse it. It doesnt really have addictive properties but dont use it more than 2x per week. It mogs alc which is poison to death

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and sb23
Solution
Thanks bro ❤️

i took pregabalin for one week straight then quit and no withdrawal, side effect you cant think deep and complex things, just be dumb bro really work

• +1
Reactions: sb23