Really dont know if I should go to college/uni!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
On the one side I want to earn good later and for that a degree is almost necessary but on the other hand I'm a lazy fuck and dont want to move away. Also I kinda think like earning less money is enough for me since I dont have big needs. Its enough for me If I have good wifi, food, and a gaming pc.
So I wouldnt even spend my money if I earned much since I wouldnt want to travel alone, dont have a drivers license to buy a car also no girlfriend to buy something.
Jfl I probably will become a cashier or some shitty job.
Man fuck my life I'm so aspie that I couldnt even talk to people at uni or find friends and If I moved to another city I would be totally alone which would be even more sui fuel.
Fuck I dont know what to do.

idk how to help you dude

work for 1 year

On the one side I want to earn good later and for that a degree is almost necessary but on the other hand I'm a lazy fuck and dont want to move away. Also I kinda think like earning less money is enough for me since I dont have big needs. Its enough for me If I have good wifi, food, and a gaming pc.
So I wouldnt even spend my money if I earned much since I wouldnt want to travel alone, dont have a drivers license to buy a car also no girlfriend to buy something.
Jfl I probably will become a cashier or some shitty job.
Man fuck my life I'm so aspie that I couldnt even talk to people at uni or find friends and If I moved to another city I would be totally alone which would be even more sui fuel.
Fuck I dont know what to do.
If you live in the states learn a trade. Or if you’re smart learn how to code. College is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
1538E876 F2F4 4805 B46F 14D44EB837D5

XD

Do you plan to live alone your whole life? Are you confident that you cant study?

JUST FUCKING DO IT SON.
YOU WILL GET USED TO IT

Do you plan to live alone your whole life? Are you confident that you cant study?
I would like to find a girlfriend or wife but I'm a realist so I think my chances arent too high. I could study like its not too hard for me but I am a chill guy and dont like to learn for hours.

THEN ATLEAST YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO INSTEAD OF ROTTING

JUST FUCKING DO IT SON.
YOU WILL GET USED TO IT
I dont get used to things which I dont like. Thats why I'm depressed since I was 12 cause I dont like life
THEN ATLEAST YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO INSTEAD OF ROTTING
But rotting is easy and nobody will mog me or destroy my low self worth.

I dont get used to things which I dont like. Thats why I'm depressed since I was 12 cause I dont like life

But rotting is easy and nobody will mog me or destroy my low self worth.
TBH UP TO YOU CANT FORCE YOU.
IF YOU WANNA ROT AWAY THEN DO THAT

I would like to find a girlfriend or wife but I'm a realist so I think my chances arent too high. I could study like its not too hard for me but I am a chill guy and dont like to learn for hours.
then go to college. No wife wants to have a poor husband.

then go to college. No wife wants to have a poor husband.
I know many poor and stupid guys with wifes. Looks>>>>> Everything else

I know many poor and stupid guys with wifes. Looks>>>>> Everything else
I dont know any. I dont agree that looks are absolutely everything even tho everyone on the forum would say otherwise. I would not want to live poor tho, regardless of looks.

No statusmaxxing for you if you don't have a Chad profession with high earning wages. Also forget about surgery, travelling abroad yearly, and being able to have a high quality life with positive experiences

Enjoy wagecucking if you dont lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot