really easy and cheap skinmax

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
i think this shit was posted so many times before but whatever.

easiest and cheapest skincare guide. forget about everything else

1) get a dermaroller. Get a 0.5mm one. About $10 on amazon
2) get vitamin c serum. like $12 on amazon
3) get tretinoin. I remember buying it for about $10 too.

step #1 - wake up, put vitamin c serum. it's good for youthmaxing and a must have if you wanna prettyboymax tbh
step #2 - before sleep, dermaroll. dermaroll boosts new skin cells and shit.
step #3 - after you dermaroll, apply tretinoin. it will be much more effective because it will go deeper in skin.

thats it. acne gtfo. skin glow gtfin.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nkpfgensgkl;smges, JustDoIt, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
step #3 - after you dermaroll, apply tretinoin. it will be much more effective because it will go deeper in skin.
Legit as fuck people underrate how good it is to apply topical treatments after dermarolling for drug delivery.
But you shouldn't dermaroll more than 2x a week is can cause damage and/or become too sun sensitive

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1751, sytyl and 3 others
Legit as fuck people underrate how good it is to apply topical treatments after dermarolling for drug delivery.
But you shouldn't dermaroll more than 2x a week is can cause damage and/or become too sun sensitive
2x a week is way too low tbh ngl. even bluepilled sites for 50 yr old foids with thin ass skin suggest once a day/every other day. I think once a day is fine tbh thats what I have been doing

2x a week is way too low tbh ngl. even bluepilled sites for 50 yr old foids with thin ass skin suggest once a day/every other day. I think once a day is fine tbh thats what I have been doing
Do you do it rigourously?
I do it till my face goes red and have blood spots I think my needle diameter is thicker maybe.

Do you do it rigourously?
I do it till my face goes red and have blood spots I think my needle diameter is thicker maybe.
nah bro do it until it's pinkish tbh ngl. you shouldnt feel pain just pressure. Maybe your roller needles are too long? I am thinking of getting second dermaroller twice the size (1mm) to use on temples to stimulate hair growth

i think this shit was posted so many times before but whatever.

easiest and cheapest skincare guide. forget about everything else

1) get a dermaroller. Get a 0.5mm one. About $10 on amazon
2) get vitamin c serum. like $12 on amazon
3) get tretinoin. I remember buying it for about $10 too.

step #1 - wake up, put vitamin c serum. it's good for youthmaxing and a must have if you wanna prettyboymax tbh

thats it. acne gtfo. skin glow gtfin.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
nah bro do it until it's pinkish tbh ngl. you shouldnt feel pain just pressure. Maybe your roller needles are too long? I am thinking of getting second dermaroller twice the size (1mm) to use on temples to stimulate hair growth
Yea no thats it mines 1mm just checked the pack.
idk but my skin has become way thicker and acne scars are cleared up

This was my skin before:

Most recent pic in motion was from this thread:
Big improvements imo
Same room same lighting.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and benchortable
make sure to wear sunscreen.I wouldn't reccomend dermarolling if you are using tretinoin.

Sunscreen is also important even if you're inside the sun goes through the windows and shit use spf 50

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, crazyfishy and Deleted member 7313
The best skin routine is no routine at all

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
1 and 2 is shit advice nfrtnly

U don’t moisturise post tret?

bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
are dermarollers legit?
im recovering from bad acne (on accutane right now) so after all the active spots go i might use one

I thought you aren't supposed to dermaroll and use a Vitamin C serum and tretinoin at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I thought you aren't supposed to dermaroll and use a Vitamin C serum and tretinoin at the same time.
thats what I read too, but it applies to longer needle size. 0.5 is small.

@benignice is it fine to dermaroll with 0.5mm depth and apply tretinoin on the same day?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Roll but I reckon stamp is better from what I’ve heard

Yeah, will probably get a dermastamp because of those images I see, but I'm still not sure if it matters of if it's more of a marketing thing. Do you know a good brand for dermastamp?

Yeah, will probably get a dermastamp because of those images I see, but I'm still not sure if it matters of if it's more of a marketing thing. Do you know a good brand for dermastamp?

View attachment 636162
No clue tbh
Just as long as they are the right diameter should be fine

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt