Really important news

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Buddy boyos I finally got letrozole. Now I need advice from ppl who have experience with the drug and ppl who know alot about it. I'm tagging @FreakkForLife @zv1212

Letrozole: medicine used for treating breast cancer - NHS 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17829
Yes, aromasin is also used for that purpose but I could only find letro. I know it has many sides but I need your and others help to create a diet and regimen to minimise sides
Letrozole: medicine used for treating breast cancer - NHS 🤔

Holy fucking shit your retarded

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
You are too low IQ for this. How old are you?!

Why? I already have gyno I can't lose anything. I need advice, I know the side effects but you can tell me your experience if you have used it
You'll just fuck yourself up man

Why? I already have gyno I can't lose anything. I need advice, I know the side effects but you can tell me your experience if you have used it
Pm me your physique and face

Im doing that, I'll up my diet even more once I start letro but I'll get blood tests firsts, and I'll take 0.625 mg only @FreakkForLife what's your take on this
Eat Ray Peat diet ASAP

Im doing that, I'll up my diet even more once I start letro but I'll get blood tests firsts, and I'll take 0.625 mg only @FreakkForLife what's your take on this
Don't run Letro just follow RP for now. Still do blood tests from TSH,T4, T3. you're maybe Hypothyroid

Ok I'll start it after some time after I run tests. The main thing I'm worried about is bone demineralisation and depression I'm already depressed af idk what letro would do to me, plus no one knows I'll be running this and I can't tell anyone cuz I bought it secretly so that's a side as well. I'll see what to do, if my estrogen comes really low I'll just throw it away but if it is above 40 n/mol or whatever the unit is I'll hop on to letro cuz I have gyno already. I want to tag @Niko too cuz he was running letro too maybe he can help too
Don't run Letro just follow RP for now. Still do blood tests from TSH,T4, T3. you're maybe Hypothyroid

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ok I'll start it after some time after I run tests. The main thing I'm worried about is bone demineralisation and depression I'm already depressed af idk what letro would do to me, plus no one knows I'll be running this and I can't tell anyone cuz I bought it secretly so that's a side as well. I'll see what to do, if my estrogen comes really low I'll just throw it away but if it is above 40 n/mol or whatever the unit is I'll hop on to letro cuz I have gyno already. I want to tag @Niko too cuz he was running letro too maybe he can help too
You probably have some degree of Hypothyroidism/unideal Thyroid status. What is your diet like brother? Also how tall are your parents?

You probably have some degree of Hypothyroidism/unideal Thyroid status. What is your diet like brother? Also how tall are your parents?
I'm 5'11 my dad is 6'1 my mother is 5'5. I don't think I have hypothyroid cuz I got it tested and it came out fine, other than that my diet includes two eggs and milk in the morning, then minced meat and rice for lunch and the same for dinner too

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Freak said the estrogen rebound would make your plates close even faster dude

Freak said the estrogen rebound would make your plates close even faster dude
Yea ik but If I take it daily it shouldn't tho? Also I'm not worried abt that I'm worried more abt the sides Im having second options due to its high efficacy.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife