really need advice

PrisonBreakFan08

PrisonBreakFan08

Road to 6 psl / mentalcel
I got a few questions that been bugging me and need honest non-blue pilled opinions

1. What is my PSL rating on this site right now

2. What surgeries do I need to get to improve, I have on my list rhinoplasty, bimax and wraparound jaw implant but not sure if that's enough :/

3. What hairstyle would suit me best

Photo on 05 06 2020 at 0304 3

Image0 22

Image0 20

SIDE PROFILE:
Photo on 05 06 2020 at 0305 2

OTHER ANGLE OF SIDE PROFILE:
Photo on 05 06 2020 at 0305 3

I had these hairstyles on my list but interested in any styles you guys think would suit me (my face is oval and my hair is naturally curly but might straighten it or make it wavy instead to suit anything that'd look cool. I was gonna go for long shoulder length hair but I'm gonna try to widen my jaw first otherwise I'd look like more of a tranny

Image0 17

Image1
1boyyy

Image0 16
Image0 18
Image1 1
Image0 19

Attachments

• image0 (17).jpg
    image0 (17).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image0 (18).jpg
    image0 (18).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image0 (16).jpg
    image0 (16).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image0 (20).jpg
    image0 (20).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image0 (19).jpg
    image0 (19).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image0 (21).jpg
    image0 (21).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hairstylemax, Melanotan 2, MSE+MSDO for now.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
Nose and mouth are your biggest problems. I think short hair with fade would look the best.
Hairstylemax, Melanotan 2, MSE+MSDO for now.
You really think mse and msdo would improve his psl? I doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
Nose and mouth are your biggest problems. I think short hair with fade would look the best.

You really think mse and msdo would improve his psl? I doubt it.

How long on top like close to a buzzcut or a quiff, and should I change the shape of the nose completely or just make it symmetrical/straight

rhino and mouth widening. fransisco lachowski haircut

Just rhino. The other things like mse and msdo is cope. No one got the evidence of mse and msdo and no one tried in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and PrisonBreakFan08
Just rhino. The other things like mse and msdo is cope. No one got the evidence of mse and msdo and no one tried in this forum

what rating would you give me from those pics

I got a few questions that been bugging me and need honest non-blue pilled opinions

1. What is my PSL rating on this site right now

2. What surgeries do I need to get to improve, I have on my list rhinoplasty, bimax and wraparound jaw implant but not sure if that's enough :/

3. What hairstyle would suit me best

View attachment 444743
View attachment 444775
View attachment 444777
SIDE PROFILE:
View attachment 444745
OTHER ANGLE OF SIDE PROFILE:
View attachment 444746

I had these hairstyles on my list but interested in any styles you guys think would suit me (my face is oval and my hair is naturally curly but might straighten it or make it wavy instead to suit anything that'd look cool. I was gonna go for long shoulder length hair but I'm gonna try to widen my jaw first otherwise I'd look like more of a tranny

View attachment 444756

View attachment 444757View attachment 444753
View attachment 444754View attachment 444762View attachment 444763View attachment 444764
How have you destroyed the neckline of every Tee shirt You own? looks awful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
1) 4,25 PSL
2) Rhino and Jaw implants. Do you have bite problems? If not, it's a very stupid idea to consider bimax, your jaw is not recessed that much, it's just too narrow, hence why implants alone would be better. Mouth widening, tanning and darker eyebrows will help a lot too.
3) Just get shorter sides. Your hair is very curly, so you won't be able to pull off most of these hairstyles you mentioned. Short sides + curly messy top imo.

1) 4,25 PSL
2) Rhino and Jaw implants. Do you have bite problems? If not, it's a very stupid idea to consider bimax, your jaw is not recessed that much, it's just too narrow, hence why implants alone would be better. Mouth widening, tanning and darker eyebrows will help a lot too.
3) Just get shorter sides. Your hair is very curly, so you won't be able to pull off most of these hairstyles you mentioned. Short sides + curly messy top imo.
You can see on his side profile, that his lower lip has no support. This could be a sign for overbite problem. He should NOT get a jaw implant without first getting a wider mouth. It would look very unnatural.

what rating would you give me from those pics
I'm not a girl or gay bro. I wont rate you. If you like your face, thats the important point. Trust me. Just get rhino. You will be ok.

You can see on his side profile, that his lower lip has no support. This could be a sign for overbite problem. He should NOT get a jaw implant without first getting a wider mouth. It would look very unnatural.
would you reccomend for his mouth? braces? o a palate expander?