Really Sad What Incels are Missing Out On

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Coming home to a fun, cool sweet gf, who already cooked dinner
and ready to play some Ghost of Tushima with you.

Incels are denied this joy in life. No wonder why ER went crazy

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Ghoulish, bloomercel and 10 others
Coming home to a fun, cool sweet gf, who already cooked dinner
and ready to play some Ghost of Tushima with you.

Incels are denied this joy in life. No wonder why ER went crazy
That shit looks boring. Too comfortable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad, FacialStructure404, bloomercel and 6 others
Gamer girls are disgusting I don’t want a girl to ever touch a video game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, givemeheight, FacialStructure404 and 8 others
Op is curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, FacialStructure404, bloomercel and 3 others
Gamer girls are disgusting I don’t want a girl to ever touch a video game
It says non-gamer gf on the title.

You know it's over for someone when they can't even read 2-3 lines of text.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, Ghoulish, zsombi and 8 others
You all still play video games for pleasure? I lost that feeling when i was 15. Now I sometimes just play for the sake of having a talk with friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: definitely_notchad, Debetro, drimprovement and 6 others
You should be writing a novel about your suffering but instead you are dreaming about playing a video game with some mid foid.

You are gay!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, bloomercel, ihearvoices and 3 others
Would rather be doing something productive like spreading the truth of the dogpill.

IMG 2284

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: definitely_notchad, uksucks, bloomercel and 3 others
Gaming is a waste of time, so many people behind in life because they grind shitty multiplayer games in their free time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, silently_said, watah and 3 others
ready to play some Ghost of Tushima with you.
how about "ready to have sex with you" . Gamers are such fucking loosers. Rather play video games then slay puss

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, counterintuitive, Pikabro and 2 others

Yeah nigger notice how I said I dont want a girl to ever touch a video game. Ever touched a video game = disgusting gamer girl

relationships are so gay

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and watah
What incels are really missing out on and crave is intimacy/The touch of a woman, not whatever childish nonsense you have posted.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What incels are really missing out on and crave is intimacy/The touch of a woman, not whatever childish nonsense you have posted.
arent most of you loser incels here below age 22, why are you all acting like 50yr old boomers who say video games are a waste yet
spend 6hrs sunday watching mindlessly chads kick a ball into a goalpost.

Also you can both play games, watch movies, read books together which all increases the bond between the man and woman and also cuddle and do it which is basically initmacy.

Why you guys so stupid, foolish and annoying?

You all are bascially loser incels with no jobs, failures in life,did shit in school, you all dont have some high paying job contributing to society, you
all just rot and complain online home, who the fuck are you loser to come and put down video games? Acting like you some CEO in some important corporating making society better when you all just a bunch of failures adding nothing to the world.

what a laugh, losers putting down others for enjoying a fun hobby.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pneuma Palingenesis
Gaming is a waste of time, so many people behind in life because they grind shitty multiplayer games in their free time
Which is why I will never touch competitiveslop like CS:GO, Valorant, LoL, etc. Those dumbass games give you major cortisol spikes and you have to invest thousands of hours in them, only to get mogged by someone who's put even less time into them because they're just genetically superior

Which is why I will never touch competitiveslop like CS:GO, Valorant, LoL, etc. Those dumbass games give you major cortisol spikes and you have to invest thousands of hours in them, only to get mogged by someone who's put even less time into them because they're just genetically superior
I put thousands of hours into tf2 and csgo just to eventually realize I was burning invaluable time, nobody cared about my clips and half the time I got killed it was by someone toggling

• +1
You all still play video games for pleasure? I lost that feeling when i was 15. Now I sometimes just play for the sake of having a talk with friends
I like playing games when im on drugs, otherwise its boring asf to me

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
love it how op is typing like he isn't a turboincel and incels are a group of people who have nothing in common with him :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ihearvoices and N1666

Brain fog caused by consuming plant toxins

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Social isolation is normal to my crippled brain to such an extent that I dont realize how bad and void my life truly is until I take antipsychotics. Its too late anyway, meds wont turn me into a social person because its too late for that but at least you can see your own life from other perspective and it is often deeply unsetting (on antipsychotics I always have some bad thoughts concerning continuity of my life). All those normal people who take things for granted will never realize how good they have it until they for example would somehow wake up as an ugly incel loser with crippled mind (and often body). I wish this world would be so brutal and soulless. I have to be on monk mode to even function in life whilst normal people party every weekend and have loving family, genuine friends and no deep genuine traumas.

• +1
Women are useless in everything other than sex, especially modern women. They don't miss anything

Get those fantasies out of your heads.

• +1
love it how op is typing like he isn't a turboincel and incels are a group of people who have nothing in common with him :forcedsmile:
yeah and you are such a "chad" that you ended up here.

and I am not incel, I chose to be single since I had multiple women interested in me.

arent most of you loser incels here below age 22, why are you all acting like 50yr old boomers who say video games are a waste yet
spend 6hrs sunday watching mindlessly chads kick a ball into a goalpost.

Also you can both play games, watch movies, read books together which all increases the bond between the man and woman and also cuddle and do it which is basically initmacy.

Why you guys so stupid, foolish and annoying?

You all are bascially loser incels with no jobs, failures in life,did shit in school, you all dont have some high paying job contributing to society, you
all just rot and complain online home, who the fuck are you loser to come and put down video games? Acting like you some CEO in some important corporating making society better when you all just a bunch of failures adding nothing to the world.

what a laugh, losers putting down others for enjoying a fun hobby.
Look at what i posted and look at the shit that you just posted, are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro