Really tired of girls hanging out with gays

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
I've been cockblocked by them before, making it impossible to talk to the girls cause they form a little bunched two girl one gay clique. It's impossible to penetrate. Fucking hate them. Ruined two decent opportunies I had. Imagine I could be married with one of those girls now with kids and shit yet I'm not cause she chose to fully concentrate on a fucking homo who she has nothing to do with anymore. Absolutely enraging.

Of course girls oft ignore the quiet normal gay types and always favour the most degenerate child-raping flamboyant homos, revealing once again their constant evil preference for degeneracy, even when it's not sexual.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, virgin, 14vic and 1 other person
Idk bro its one thing to get cockblocked by her fridge bestie, but to get cockblocked by a faggot AHAHHAH:feelswhy::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible and romanstock
Back in school I would only hang out with girls and never talk to any guys. i was the faggot boy. Never got to fuck any of them though🤷

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded? and Gonthar
Idk bro its one thing to get cockblocked by her fridge bestie, but to get cockblocked by a faggot AHAHHAHA😂😂🤣

literally cucked by a homo

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible
literally cucked by a homo
Tbh you could just escalate it when that creature tries to prevent you or smth. Faggs are low test anal receiving cucks so tell him to stfu and he will back away because he knows he doesn't have the foid privilege of knowing you wont punch them AHAHHAHAH:lul::lul::lul: (only for high iq, ogrecels dont read bastards you dont know how to control yourselves)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Tbh you could just escalate it when that creature tries to prevent you or smth. Faggs are low test anal receiving cucks so tell him to stfu and he will back away because he knows he doesn't have the foid privilege of knowing you wont punch them AHAHHAHAH:lul::lul::lul: (only for high iq, ogrecels dont read bastards you dont know how to control yourselves)

nah he was like their bestie that wouldn't have worked

Just flirt with them both nigger

They have sharp toxic loser radar. Homos will do anything to protect their girlie bff's. I even cockblocked Juste here once when he was hitting on an innocent tranny teenager because I knew he wasn't gonna be any good for her. If a respectable man did then I wouldn't mind, but you can tell when someone is not worthy.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Imretarded?
Istg these gays are so annoying. And most of the time theyre prettyboymaxxed and 6‘3 too

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, bloomercel and iminvisible
Become friends with the gay 😂

They have sharp toxic loser radar. Homos will do anything to protect their girlie bff's. I even cockblocked Juste here once when he was hitting on an innocent tranny teenager because I knew he wasn't gonna be any good for her. If a respectable man did then I wouldn't mind, but you can tell when someone is not worthy.
would you cockblock him?
IMG 7251

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
They're fucking those girls. It's how STDs spread to normal people.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?